Ghana : Content for a Ghanaian website

I believe we are connected Destee on skype.I hope to chat with u soon.not been online for sometime now but telegraphgh.com got me back again.Live chat will be great but the time difference will be the only problem i hope we can chat and see how best to do that.About the clothes and shoes sorry about the delay with info alot going on with me as you can see.The products are not in an online yet but we are looking for the opportunity but for the meantime we can do fedex,dhl or something of that sort to get the product to you.So the price and the shipping price. These are the product prices
Cluthe - $30
Purse - $25
Jacket - $25
Skirt - $20
shorts - $15
earings- $4
bangles- $4
slipers- $10
brooch - $3
shoes - $35
beads - $20
HandBag- $35
tops - $15
Tan tops-$10

Brother Omowale thanks alot, ofcourse you will be credited ya real name will be added to the article.Which is why i want writers to send it to me through my email and add their details to it.So please send me a private message for my email.Thanks

Will do. Check your FB messages.

I believe we are connected Destee on skype.I hope to chat with u soon.not been online for sometime now but telegraphgh.com got me back again.Live chat will be great but the time difference will be the only problem i hope we can chat and see how best to do that.About the clothes and shoes sorry about the delay with info alot going on with me as you can see.The products are not in an online yet but we are looking for the opportunity but for the meantime we can do fedex,dhl or something of that sort to get the product to you.So the price and the shipping price. These are the product prices

Thanks for the above, the price list, everything ... GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

I'm sure we can work out the time difference for a live show !!! :toast:

I'm willing to do it whenever it's good for you ... so you tell me the time ... and i'll be there, ready!

So please start thinking on it ... what day / time you'd like to do the show and we can.

You can use the time to tell us all about your endeavors, Ghana, whatever you want!

I'm so looking forward to this ... so let me know ... i'm ready when you are!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thanks for the above, the price list, everything ... GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

I'm sure we can work out the time difference for a live show !!! :toast:

I'm willing to do it whenever it's good for you ... so you tell me the time ... and i'll be there, ready!

So please start thinking on it ... what day / time you'd like to do the show and we can.

You can use the time to tell us all about your endeavors, Ghana, whatever you want!

I'm so looking forward to this ... so let me know ... i'm ready when you are!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Alright will let you know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back