Ghana : Content for a Ghanaian website

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
we are setting up www.telegraphgh.com check it out.Just in case you have any stories or whatever information that will be useful to our site dont hesitate to get in touch.We building a story bank at the moment so we wont lack contents when we are up and running fully so please contribute all you writers, non writers, researchers etc.

If i can get permission to pick content from destee.com that will be great.

Thank you.

we are setting up www.telegraphgh.com check it out.Just in case you have any stories or whatever information that will be useful to our site dont hesitate to get in touch.We building a story bank at the moment so we wont lack contents when we are up and running fully so please contribute all you writers, non writers, researchers etc.

Thank you.

Hey Brother Rapchild ... :wave:

Such a nice site! Congratulations! ... Thanks for inviting us all! ... :toast:

It means a lot to me, that you invited us all, and not just a select few ... thank you ... :love:

No ... you do not have permission to pick content from here.

You are welcome though, to ask any Member if you can add their content to your site (and/or personally invite them to do it their own selves), as that's the least we should do ... get permission from the owner of the property. I surely don't mind adding some property, words, etc., of my own, and will do that cause you asked so nicely ... :love:

Brother Rapchild ... i wanted to ask too ... is there a site where we can buy the shoes / clothes that you shared here in a previous thread? I remember looking at the images, and they were oh so beautiful ... i saw stuff i wanted ... but i didn't see where to buy. Let me know.

Ohhhh Brother Rapchild ... i added you to my skype (destee.com), but i never saw where you accepted my invitation. Please look and see if it's there, and do that for me ... i want us to talk ... i was thinking we could do a Live Show right here at destee ... where folk could hear you and me talking all about whatever you wanna talk about! :)

Wishing you much success with your effort!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Thank you.

Brother you have my permission to share any content of mine provided you give proper credit and you know where else to find me if you need any additional content.

I believe we are connected Destee on skype.I hope to chat with u soon.not been online for sometime now but telegraphgh.com got me back again.Live chat will be great but the time difference will be the only problem i hope we can chat and see how best to do that.About the clothes and shoes sorry about the delay with info alot going on with me as you can see.The products are not in an online yet but we are looking for the opportunity but for the meantime we can do fedex,dhl or something of that sort to get the product to you.So the price and the shipping price. These are the product prices
Cluthe - $30
Purse - $25
Jacket - $25
Skirt - $20
shorts - $15
earings- $4
bangles- $4
slipers- $10
brooch - $3
shoes - $35
beads - $20
HandBag- $35
tops - $15
Tan tops-$10

Brother Omowale thanks alot, ofcourse you will be credited ya real name will be added to the article.Which is why i want writers to send it to me through my email and add their details to it.So please send me a private message for my email.Thanks

The Clothes can be a business for people maybe whoever can buy maybe 1000 USD worth and sell, when is finish you place another order.Put ya profit on each product if not you can just buy only for personal use.One Love people.

http://afronation.wordpress.com

wyldbuoy.blogspot.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back