Black Poetry : Constitution Of affirmation Black Man Proclamation

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    Constitution Of affirmation Black Man Proclamation

1​

I was deprived of myself of my own body, soul, and spirit, and I am free only because I succeeded in escaping the clutches of the man ,who claimed me as his property, within the darkness of his adventures, the light appeared upon my face, Remembering the words of the almighty know weapons shall form against you, through my thermals and extensions of un reprisal detention, I reclaim my self from the destruction of the devil who created his self as the earthly God, made my escape into emancipation, a free state, and it is a pleasing coincidence the survival of the land call beast anthology, who so ever understand my heroligy, I shall not be removed, under the contitution of blackness, documented by the creater of ruler, the almighty whispered in my ear, before I reach this place call earth, remember son we are one, I stood at the walls of reimbursement, in the Royal Chambers of deliverance, in the stroll of emancipation of inheritances, yet I sing not the song of slavery, I was never a slave, I was emancipated through my mothers womb, and injected by my fathers seed call roots, and combining my historical roots, my brothers for life, stood upon the Calvary as the black rivers that poured in my sanctuary, succeeded by the voices that was branded within my soul, to un fold the hidden secretes of my people, who sat at the majesty stool, of great maestro, implemented and ordained by the Almighty one God, the precious Jewel, The almighty one God who rules.

11 ​

The excitement that lingered within my space of time, when the celestials light beamed upon my eyes, and a voice appeared upon the light, you never were a slave, as the contentment continue to un-fold, and the voices continued to mold, the frame of a dead soul, came back to life, at last increased so much that it was thought better for me to release the rusted due upon my hand, and upon my feet, get out of the way, the darkness resolves upon thy eyes, and the body took own a new form, under the hypnotic strain of plagues that centers the inner soul of de’ man, the master demon, might use some strategies to get me back into his clutches. I am here then in order to avoid the scent of the bloodhounds of Satan, spreading light on the subject, slave inducement, the mentality of slave system. There is nothing slavery dislikes so much as the light. It is a gigantic system of iniquity who continues to breed from the blood stream, and their shell be know anecdotes, the only anecdotes to succeed the power of its toxins, is the Almighty God of Love, The Son of darkness that feeds and lives in darkness, and, like a tree with its roots turned to the sun, it perishes when exposed to the light.

111 ​

I shall sing no glory to the serpent in the name of master; Un controlling inferno’s is allowed by law to hold his slave; as his possession and property, indoctrinating a man, that is held in capture of his own assisted death, like a moderate case of retardation, inclusion and sanctions by the darkness of thought, which means the right of one man to hold property in his fellow. The master can buy, sell, his slave as well as any other property; he shall decide what the poor slave is to eat, what he is to drink, where and when he shall speak. He also decides for his affections, when and whom he is to marry, and, what is more enormous, how long that marriage covenant is to endure; abandon his roots of self; The slaveholder exercises the bloody power of tearing conformity those whom God has joined together of separating husband from wife, parent from child, and of leaving the house of love, vacant, and the heart desolate.

lV

I want to awaken the slaveholder to a sense of the iniquity of his position, and to draw him from his nefarious habits of breeding. to encircle Black Conciseness of African American with a sedentary of Anti-slavery fire, that will reflect light upon the darkness of institutions, and alarm their guilty upholders, The artistic inception of the oppositions of recovery, defining dignity upon death, Our primary objective has been the resurrection. The subscriptions of various Master litigations in position to a world, that continues to accept the misleading and un factual concepts of freedom, upon the free, Accessorial obligations to the constitution that was shed in the warriors of emancipation, blood that continues to flow upon the rivers of black ropes, to celebrate and exhibit the experience an original African American scripts of scholarlogy , under the emancipations of freedom, Research, exhibition, education, And performance the revolution of Scientific enhancement Needless to say the view of Historical and controversial; to relinquish the rights, To the new order of a historic event upon the blood of inheratance; In recent years generation of call survival of roots; Taken on the mission of re-establishing The significance of as an African American defined I the Alpha and Omega,

V

The blue print of Inheratance Documented in blood under the emancipation at the supper table of the lord of lord Black Jesus. Africa cry the battle de’ lord said take de rightful place, watch forevermore; the enemy scatter, and watch their ranks divide With God there is no hiding place, when de’ mighty lord speak, the thunder, and the storm speak loud, as the army take arms. Oh de’ mighty sounds of de’ Mother land, de’ Army march upon the east, as de’ lord lead de’ way, the voice of de heaven spoke, I reclaim your home, de’ African Son, in trouble, or burdened down with care,

V1

Sinless no matter where, how humble, His love is ever there; our courage be and rally for the Nubian King, The Savior, Christ, the Lord, de ‘ lord the mighty, stands before the red, black de green, the plantation of the saviors Negro’s whom angels tidings bring. Africa, victorious sea’s, oceans, ! See, the foe goes down! De’ Savior the Christ lead us to wear the triumphant crown; Jesus dearly the sacrifice with the cross

V11

The triumph plays the de’ freedom wave. Sacred flag we love so well- The red, the black and green, De’ hymn of where de’ father speak, Greatest emblem tongues can tell, the brightest ever seen Blackest clouds were gather’s o'er my head; Looking upon the rising sun, the spirit That rise when the morning comes, O, I ‘se sing it till the middle of de Cotton fields I prey, lord coming at The down sun, of de’ day I called the warriors from the mountain's steep Africa’s sun of the sun, is shining above de heaven land,

V111​

De’ day I’se rising, and the lord is smiling, day for us is rising, for black men far and neared Sweet God of the mighty is in the front line of the sun, the heavenly battalion leads the darkness of de’ mind of de’ black men Onward, make your banners wave upon the lord skies, we are one, the lord done spoken and the battle of de’ ancestors march by the drums, Oh shine, ye men of noble deeds.

V1111

The sweet taste of Africa Untouched for I am pure, For there are no mixture in my blood Blackberry Baby, What is the deliberation of my Universe? For I am you, and you are me Self-hatred within; the curse of those who hate me, Blackberry as sweet, as the origin of the drums, for the heart is gold, and you sing the songs of the ancestors who have locked their stories within you. So you tell the world the legacy of inner beauty that you share, your lips are curved and your hair is natural without press. Your love stronger than the Nile Wisdom powerful than Gold Warriors of great kings and queens Gods chosen above the skies Pure as the history, that your legacy that sings upon the revelations the warrior of great Kings and Queens. Ancestors open the passage of righteousness summoned in spirit the mother-tongues, The ancestors live on within the hearts of great men. Let my psalms sing the African song. Thy brothers the prophets await my coming A revival awaits for me. Oh thy glory ages and past, thy drums of Africa sings the songs from thy soul. Blessed be thy hopes and dreams, In battles that we fight, Triumphant ever make us be in war. I pledge that the thousand voices of psalms be thy eyes that man shall hear, thy strength that he may lead, thy shoulder when stress brings him pain, thy strength that he shall not fall under. The drums that speaks through the telescope of the past. If the doors continue to close, how will I find shelter. If evil continue to knock at my door. Oh how the windows are fogged, and the air is hard to breathe. Where are you my children? The body is on freeze. I am here and I am not, Living in an illusion of thought, Darkness that knock upon my door. I am lost; I embrace the light. Which the dark continues to block, I embrace love when the openings start to fade. I summoned my children to walk upon the light. Freedom the source of love, God shall be your armor within the darkness of life.
    X.

My soul has boundaries, which no one shall cross. My eyes are flooded; And my heart is lost. I am trap I can't get cross. As I walk to the light I shall not fear, The love of you God, The pain of the world the soul that cried. Mama black berry baby, daughters and sons the universal tribe. I sing the songs. The black berry baby shall carry my name. I give you the treasures of thy soul, I give to you the children of the future. That my legacy shall not foul. I the ancestor of your history, will I ever see the dreams, Of my legacy, Blackberry Africa that sings the liberation of thy seed. Oh…Oh…the fruits of his Garden I sip of the waters of his tree, I return to the fruits It gives me great strength. Tears that fall upon my forest, Mountains that sings, Glory to thee, I rise, above the mountains, you wipe the tears away. Gather your children upon the night ordain there hearts the journey is soon to come. Oh how I await the soldiers that sit upon the cavalry awaiting you to come home. Oh thy tears sings a sad song. thy textures defined thy beauty, which shines upon thou roots, Behold the glory, external kingdom, when eyes was once blind. , I thy water of purification, shall nurture thou inner beauty, thou rose of thy ebony love. Thy diamond lace, magnificent powers, Cosmo that surrounds the leaf of thy wing. Constancy of thunder, flashy storm below thy root. I am the sacred stem of thy head, Perfection of thy rose. I thou mist of tears, I the calm of love, Whispers of God love

In God We Trust

Noumi Arts Collection

Copywrite 2004

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    well done sis thankz for all your kindly wisdomized mind

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER