Black Poetry : constant fantasy

Joker

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 11, 2003
illadelphia
Occupation
Ceo of illdelph records
In my mind runs a constant fantasy of your body close to mine, a deep kiss with a passionate embrace, heaven to my eyes, body and my mind" my seductive touch caresses your body, sweet and sensual, delightful, with every embrace, hot fire coming to my senses, mmmmm so hot and bothered just with the thought of your body.

A constant fantasy of you and I between satin sheets, rose petals and a can of whip cream" a seductive kiss with just a bit of tongue makes my heart beat run, lust, love and passion all in one" makes a hell of a passionate love making that includes so much fun, making love to you with my eyes, with my lips, with my finger tips, but fantasy is fantasy and now I must face dry *** reality.
Yet, still I can’t help but to harvest a wet appetite for your body. To caress it, to lick it, to taste it, to worship it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back