Black People : Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys??

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What do we mean by the word “conspiracy” and just who are the conspirators? First of all it must be noted that a conspiracy is something that does not have to be spoken on by a board of people in agreement. I’m more than sure that the Europeans who came to America didn’t sit down at a table together and say; ” lets destroy all the Indians or indigenous people,” but they got it done. We can therefore conclude that it was an unspoken conspiracy that was easier to be acted on than spoken on.

I am equally sure that all the European nations and people did not sit down together and say; “lets go down there and enslave all the African people”. Again, it was an unspoken conspiracy that was easier to be acted upon than spoken upon. The question now becomes, is there a conspiracy to destroy black boys? In my latter days of ignorance I would have said no. There would have been a myriad of questions coming out of my mouth regarding the idea that anything like that existed. Even as I look back on my youth it becomes hard for me to see that there were indeed forces and powers that were molding me, de-humanizing me, miseducating me and controlling my social and self outlook in a world where I believed I was my own captain.

Sadly, I never saw that my socialization and up-bringing by my parents was equally controlled because they were controlled, and as such, they passed down to me something that I thought was normal. How was I to know or see that doors would be shut, locked and closed in my face all because I was young and black? How was I to know that opportunities would be denied to me that were not denied to other groups of people? How was I to know that if I excelled in the best of everything that the European school system had to teach me that I would become something other than an extension of our people?

So why is there a conspiracy to destroy black boys? The most obvious answer is because, “in destroying black boys the dominant society does not have to worry about the “black men that we will never become”. If we never grow to become the black men we should be, then the structure of the dominant and oppressive society can sleep and rest easy without any fear or threat to its structure or system. Think about that for a minute. Furthermore, if we never grow to become the Black men we should be, we will subconsciously aid in the destruction of our own family structure and people by growing to become black males instead of black men. It therefore becomes a thing of logic that the best way to prevent a possible future problem is by destroying it in its early stages of development. Thus; “The Conspiracy To Destroy Black Males”.

Htp.

Copyright 2014
    Keita Kenyatta

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What is the tragedy of the above write up? The tragedy of the write up is that, when black men, wherever they may be, should find it as their first priority in everyday life and conversation to speak on this conspiracy to young black men wherever they may be as their first awakening in life...but this isn't happening.

Black men need to be addressing the young black boys about the recruitment they will encounter in their own communities as it pertains to gangs, drugs and all else as it pertains to the economic warfare perpetrated by YT people against us and the outcome of it...but it isn't happening and it should. Maybe in time this will change and I must commend the brothers who do say what needs to be said and who do what needs to be done.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

My mother gave me 'conspiracy to destroy black boys at the 4th grade level' volume of works when I was an early teen and it blew my mind.......kaboooommm!

Is what you have copywritten a spin off from that?

Attached Files:

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    My write up wasn't a spin off of those works although they are excellent books. I don't think that those works are given the credit that they deserve, especially since his initial research and studies began with the so called educational system all over. If nothing else, it is the so called Black Teachers who need to read those works so that they can understand how they themselves are being used as pawns in the miseducation of our young Black brothers and the sons of every Black Mother out there.

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
  6. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    I would have had a prob believing it (fully) as a young black woman had not the day happened that I was driving in my car and heard over the news that a brutha I grew up with was murdered while in police custody. I was a young, husband had a good job, had 2 beautiful kids and we were upwardly mobile. Life was good. And then I heard the news.... and in the middle of traffic slamming my hands on the steering wheel, SCREAMED: "They're killing all the young black men!!!!"

There are things we can do, for sure. But we can no more change an educational system meant to warehouse some and destroy others, than we can change the American (so-called) Justice system designed to contain some and destroy others. Not on a MB, we can't.