Black People : Conspiracy Brotha Must Die

It's amazing how African people have always made the conspiracies so poetic, in order to transmit those messages to the community. We often forget that this ability to hide messages in our songs and speech, kept us alive. The Conspiracy Brotha and Sistah is the result of hundreds of years of hiding and decoding messages from Masters that killed us because of our ability to read and decipher symbols. In slavery our Mothers would knit quilts with intricate designs that Whites are only now beginning to decode. Those fabrics drew maps to freedom right under their noses. A primitive people? Or a people of such high intelligence- we even need decoders to decode ourselves.

I was a bit lost in this thread for a minute, but I believe this has put me back on track.

Astrologer4U

that remins me that...

It's amazing how African people have always made the conspiracies so poetic, in order to transmit those messages to the community. We often forget that this ability to hide messages in our songs and speech, kept us alive. The Conspiracy Brotha and Sistah is the result of hundreds of years of hiding and decoding messages from Masters that killed us because of our ability to read and decipher symbols. In slavery our Mothers would knit quilts with intricate designs that Whites are only now beginning to decode. Those fabrics drew maps to freedom right under their noses. A primitive people? Or a people of such high intelligence- we even need decoders to decode ourselves.
The Conspiracy Brothas and Sistahs of old, sang poetically in code.

Lauryn Hill - Mystery of Iniquity

Our Songs of Freedom

http://www.osblackhistory.com/songs.php

Bob Marley - redemption song acustic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI

cynthia_mckinney_8789.jpg

Cynthia McKinney- Conspiracy Sistah

the Last Poets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxbK0InP2vs
Imamu Baraka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuuourbkraE&feature=related

The truth is stranger than fiction..

Because Fiction comes from the truth.

Tim Meadows plays a Conspiracy Brotha in the movie "The Cookout" and even though this movie is a comedy allot of what he had to say made very good sense. Even the part about golf being a game about white Men raping mother earth. Funny yet true.

HalfTM.jpg

This thread is very heartwarming to a conspiracy brotha like me who thinks that Roaches, Mosquitoes and Fruit Flies be comin straight out of another dimension sometimes.

But it is interesting that you mentioned Tim Meadows Role in Cookout. Sometimes when I see roles like this I get a little uneasy, because I know that it is an attempt to desensitize people. A lot of what Tim said in the movie was true, but he was presented as a "off" in the movie.

Take the Conspiracy Brotha in the movie Undercover Brother. They made sure that he was the dumbest one in the movie.

This is done on purpose... so that when the REAL conspiracy person comes to you and tells you what is goin down... you react by saying,
"Ha ha haaaaaaaaa... You are a Fool. Just like the Conspiracy Brotha in that movie!"

And you dismiss information that you would normally be open to.

Just like Mel Gibson talkin about Fluoride (a.k.a. Pimp Juice) and other stuff in that movie "Conspiracy Theory". Man that was the TRUTH!

But the best way to hide something is to put something right in front of your face. More Desensitization.

And while I'm on that... let's go back to Undercover Brotha... Remember Billy D Williams Role? He was about to be in the running to be the first Black President.... but then all of a sudden, they had him mind controlled?

What dey tryin to say yo?

Imma leave that one alone.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT CHICKEN

Because Fiction comes from the truth.

This thread is very heartwarming to a conspiracy brotha like me who thinks that Roaches, Mosquitoes and Fruit Flies be comin straight out of another dimension sometimes.

But it is interesting that you mentioned Tim Meadows Role in Cookout. Sometimes when I see roles like this I get a little uneasy, because I know that it is an attempt to desensitize people. A lot of what Tim said in the movie was true, but he was presented as a "off" in the movie.

Take the Conspiracy Brotha in the movie Undercover Brother. They made sure that he was the dumbest one in the movie.

This is done on purpose... so that when the REAL conspiracy person comes to you and tells you what is goin down... you react by saying,
"Ha ha haaaaaaaaa... You are a Fool. Just like the Conspiracy Brotha in that movie!"

And you dismiss information that you would normally be open to.

Just like Mel Gibson talkin about Fluoride (a.k.a. Pimp Juice) and other stuff in that movie "Conspiracy Theory". Man that was the TRUTH!

But the best way to hide something is to put something right in front of your face. More Desensitization.

And while I'm on that... let's go back to Undercover Brotha... Remember Billy D Williams Role? He was about to be in the running to be the first Black President.... but then all of a sudden, they had him mind controlled?

What dey tryin to say yo?

Imma leave that one alone.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT CHICKEN

and they made him phezident enyhoooo

That's right. So many people think the Conspiracy Brothas and Sistahs are crazy. I guess they would have to be in order to continue to function in this society knowing all that they know. Like a Conspiracy Brotha once told me "having the sight is a blessing and a curse." But you who how doesn't think our "codebreakers" are crazy? The Government. Oh the Government knows they are very sane.

Back in New York City many years ago I remember a Brotha on 125th passing out fliers about a poison in our water supply. A poison we know today as fluoride. Even if you weren't in NYC at that time- you have been aware of an invisible movement- what happened suddenly? Bottled water became very popular. Connect the dots. Can anyone put their finger on it as to why bottled water became so popular suddenly at one point? It started in NYC.

Also there were allot of scares about Terrorists poisoning the NYC water supply. But next thing you know, bottled water became very popular and it seemed more like a health trend at first. But you can bottle tap water right?

Now they are telling us "not" to drink bottled water. They are packaging fluoride specific bottle water drinks for children and babies. They do in fact listen to our Conspiracy Brothas and Sistahs. Because our Men and Women are also doing serious research.

And that's not the fluoride talking.
Fluoride free- 14 years and counting.

The Dan Browns, Jordon Maxwells and David Ickes out there- are a joke compared to our street Brothas and Sistahs that decode in their sleep.
But we still listen to some of them anyway. Truth is truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back