Brother AACOOLDRE : Conspiracy aganist Obama

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Mar 14, 2008.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    It's no coincidence that Obama's former pastor video came out right after geradine ferraro comments were killing clinton's good press. The media wanted to change the subject to her advantage.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    you know you right........

3. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    Wait until you see the stuff they pull against McCain, Brother Barack won't have anyone left to disassociate himself from!:SuN013:

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I disagree for one reason.

Obama did not just disassociate himself from Rev. Wright but from his teachings which is African-centered. This means that he identifies more with his Eurocentric 'Americanism' that has been ingrained within him and isnt that one of OUR main criticisms of him to begin with? Again, I have two words.

David Axelrod.

Once you know who David Axelrod is then you will also know the link to Eliot Spitzer and why he was targeted when he was.

5. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    :bowdown: :bowdown: I didn't pay much attention to Spitzer's run for gov. in NYS, it appears Axelrod has had some historic associations...!

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    David Axelrod is a Jewish IMAGE MAKER. And it hurts me to say this but Barack Obama is a symbol of tokenism. If he is willing to sacrifice his Spiritual GUIDE for his own political ambition you already know that he will sacrifice the Black community as well.

7. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Conspiracy against *So- Called* Africentricity

(Lefkowitz and her minion in Academia) and now Axelrod via Obama on the political stage.

It is interesting that no other *So- called* high official has ever addressed (or even felt it was important) the rising and highly provacative African centered worldview (and all of its manifestations + -). It is ironic that, circumstancially, it is being furtively drawn to center stage to be(internationally) denounced as a consequence of a "presedential hopefull's" biased affiliation. As a result more peoples' attention (can be) is being drawn to this FEATURE that has appeal in the black community. It is confounding THE REAL HOPE that Barack is speaking of; it is a festering wound in the body of America and a stumbling block to true integration. Jeremiah + Farakhan+ Nation + Elijah+ Malcom+ his parents+ UNIA or Marcus Garvey+ ETC/and those inbetween the prior mentioned= The African WorldView.

At least thats what it LOOK LIKE

8. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Who is "the media"?

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Re-visit the post "Obama phenomenon". Its interesting to me that when yt now condemn Obama through Wright they dont know of the Axelrod influence or even David Plouffe. They now see the "Afrocentric" nature of Obama's spirituality which he now is attempting to distance himself from but back to the O-phenom, the Congregation itself is far ahed of Obama. This is to say that he is being increasingly marginalized from the Movement he represents because it is rooted in the African spirit, regardless of the "Image" and the forces behind the scenes.

This addresses a point that brother Therious made a few days ago when we were discussing political leverage. We already have the Spiritual leverage even though we may not see it manifest in materiality. That truth is inside of us and close to reaching the surface.

I still have to go back to my first teacher Elijah on this, who himself was rooted in Garvey.

Those wounds are being reopened during this "dialogue" or rather say media bloodletting. I, for one, welcome it. As Elijah suggested it is leading us to increasingly and openly being dissatisfied with 'America'.

I said the worse is yet to come, and we have more of this to come. But not as much as many of us think because even less Africancentered folk cant take much more.

Tornados in downtown Atlanta and I cant reach my family. A sure sign a change is not gonna come. It is here. The "winds of Change".

A white Obama supporter said something today about Obama being a 30% "freemason". Amidst his critics in the DP. I told him he just gave them more blood to feed off of. Wait till this hits camp Clinton and then the Fox News.

Now what was that about Obama the "Anti-Christ". Obama the Illuminati and Reptilian.

Never did I think that would come out of his own campaign. But Im not surprised.

10. High Priest

High Priest Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    The same people who told us that Obama was a muslem, now are telling us that he has a pastor ! What will be next ? That he is a whiteman pretending to be black ? Or been a senator he is full of experience to be commander in chef so he is not qualify?

Bless you all