Brother AACOOLDRE : Conspiracy aganist Obama

Prizmm said:
Wait until you see the stuff they pull against McCain, Brother Barack won't have anyone left to disassociate himself from!:SuN013:

I disagree for one reason.

Obama did not just disassociate himself from Rev. Wright but from his teachings which is African-centered. This means that he identifies more with his Eurocentric 'Americanism' that has been ingrained within him and isnt that one of OUR main criticisms of him to begin with? Again, I have two words.

David Axelrod.

Once you know who David Axelrod is then you will also know the link to Eliot Spitzer and why he was targeted when he was.

omowalejabali said:
I disagree for one reason.

Obama did not just disassociate himself from Rev. Wright but from his teachings which is African-centered. This means that he identifies more with his Eurocentric 'Americanism' that has been ingrained within him and isnt that one of OUR main criticisms of him to begin with? Again, I have two words.

David Axelrod.

Once you know who David Axelrod is then you will also know the link to Eliot Spitzer and why he was targeted when he was.
:bowdown: :bowdown: I didn't pay much attention to Spitzer's run for gov. in NYS, it appears Axelrod has had some historic associations...!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back