Black Spirituality Religion : Considering Metaphysics...

Let's talk more about the universe. We would diiiie there if not for the intelligence who organized a solar system that actually protects us from bombardment of space things being hurled at us, that burn up in our atmosphere. How convenient is that? It is said a meteor hit the earth which killed the dino's making some oil for our furnaces and cars. How convenient was that? Coincidence? What are the odds?

There is nothing welcoming about the universe unless we live within a still scary galaxy that has a well behaved, sleepy black hole compared to most other galaxies swirling with deafening roar, raging to swallow and cannibalize it's own planets. How intelligent is that? The universe is like a pin machine where everything goes bouncing off each other, but not making any points. We write songs about Venus, a beautiful star that burns entirely over every few days. Meanwhile there is stellar dust that is bullets against any of our space craft.

The universe all by itself is mindless. Even our sun is dying going through an evolution to destruction. So....what makes the difference? Why is there intelligent phenomenon that we see on this organized planet, and even to our very own placement in our cooperating solar system? It is because there is an intelligence that is organizing and has purpose. We call him GOD. Somebody will say, "Prove it."

We have the right hand and the left hand. On one hand we see that the Universe except for us is hostile and unlivable, even destroying itself. On the other hand we see that we are. We are evidence of intelligence. We can add that the universe hasn't got the tendency to organize livable worlds; but we organize many things all the time. So where does intelligence ly? Not with orbits. Intelligence is a characteristic of Man. GOD says we are created in his image, male and female and we are his offspring. So we have the ability to make wise decisions for ourselves, families, communities, a free agency. We can put together governments, many great and wonderful things. We are also in embryo of time not yet reaching a fulness of education for Eternity. So who is greater the pot or the pot maker? The colliding universe or it's infinite organizer and creator, our Heavenly Father, GOD.

Let's talk more about the universe. We would diiiie there if not for the intelligence who organized a solar system that actually protects us from bombardment of space things being hurled at us, that burn up in our atmosphere. How convenient is that? It is said a meteor hit the earth which killed the dino's making some oil for our furnaces and cars. How convenient was that? Coincidence? What are the odds?

There is nothing welcoming about the universe unless we live within a still scary galaxy that has a well behaved, sleepy black hole compared to most other galaxies swirling with deafening roar, raging to swallow and cannibalize it's own planets. How intelligent is that? The universe is like a pin machine where everything goes bouncing off each other, but not making any points. We write songs about Venus, a beautiful star that burns entirely over every few days. Meanwhile there is stellar dust that is bullets against any of our space craft.

The universe all by itself is mindless. Even our sun is dying going through an evolution to destruction. So....what makes the difference? Why is there intelligent phenomenon that we see on this organized planet, and even to our very own placement in our cooperating solar system? It is because there is an intelligence that is organizing and has purpose. We call him GOD. Somebody will say, "Prove it."

We have the right hand and the left hand. On one hand we see that the Universe except for us is hostile and unlivable, even destroying itself. On the other hand we see that we are. We are evidence of intelligence. We can add that the universe hasn't got the tendency to organize livable worlds; but we organize many things all the time. So where does intelligence ly? Not with orbits. Intelligence is a characteristic of Man. GOD says we are created in his image, male and female and we are his offspring. So we have the ability to make wise decisions for ourselves, families, communities, a free agency. We can put together governments, many great and wonderful things. We are also in embryo of time not yet reaching a fulness of education for Eternity. So who is greater the pot or the pot maker? The colliding universe or it's infinite organizer and creator, our Heavenly Father, GOD.

The practice of metaphysical principles does not require one to make a separation between ourselves and the Creative Source of the universe. Even if the connection is not being made of how all creation is cyclical, how birth, death and rebirth are the natural order of the universe in which we live, that is where the intelligence of the universe lies. We as human beings partake in this power of creation since we are indeed children of the Creator as microcosms of the macrocosm.

What evidence is there that God is a "He"? What we refer to as God is beyond gender. It is important to be careful to recognize that we are made in the image and likeness of God, not the other way around.

One need not embrace any religion or religious thought to have a personal experience of the Divine. Just look within. That's where God can be found.

Peace :heart:

Metaphysics 1. A branch of philosophy that investigates principles of reality.

While it is true that there is a formal branch of philosophy called metaphysics which poses questions of the nature of reality, in modern times the word is more often associated with what has been called “new thought” or “new age.” As science and spirituality converge, it becomes more and more clear that there is only one thing, one invisible thing, that makes up reality. Some call it God, some call it the Universe, some call it the Creator, some call it Goodness, some call it Love, some call it the Divine Feminine, some call it Universal Intelligence, and on and on. The bottom line though, is that the formal philosophical definition of the word metaphysics is not the area of metaphysics I speak of when I address the subject in these posts.

My interest in metaphysics is more from the spiritual aspect than the philosophical one. Spiritually speaking, metaphysics deals with the manner in which we are made in the image and likeness of God, and that is our inheritance as mental creators. I disagree that the Universe is mindless. Just the opposite. Universal Intelligence operates on every level of existence. Recognizing that this Intelligence operates in us and understanding the natural laws by which this Intelligence expresses itself in our space-time continuum gives us power to consciously be that expression of God in our world.

There is no separation in our Universe. Everything is a part of a coherent Whole. So while connotations of the word “metaphysics” can include philosophy, psychology, self help, meditation practices, positive thinking, and yes, even religion and more, the semantics are not as important as the understanding that we possess the ability to create--to bring into the world that which does not yet exist in physical form, and to purposefully use that ability to better the conditions for ourselves, our families, our communities and for Black people throughout the diaspora.

The universe all by itself is mindless.

You are terribly confused.

You have all the answers but not to the right questions.

I don't expect you to get that.

Sorry MS234, I can't go with your concept of reality. For instance, in what way do you control anything about the universe?

Sorry I'm not into "concepts". I don't need to conceive what already is.

You again are putting the cart before the horse.

The key is not to control the universe as a whole of course that would be

ridiculous.

But for you to pose this comment to me shows me that you don't

understand your own powers. Yes you can influence chain of event or happenings
without even lifting a finger.

Think of the universe like a lump of clay. Are you powerless over the clay?

Can you create and destroy?

Even scientific tests have shown human presence and affect matter.

You ever wanted to show someone something and couldn't get it to work?

Something you done a thousand times now somebody showed up and now it

won't cooperate.

Or vice versa you went somewhere and somebody was trying to show........

etc etc.

Your path of metaphysics is a misdirect intent on confusion.

Yet, somewhat interesting based on the concept of meta physics.
Meta physics itself is by de facto a belief system, which holds all of the other so called belief systems.

As you have described "meta physics", I think I understand the point you are making...if that point is that the seen and the known are contained within a larger reality that is the unseen and the unknown. I can't find fault with your statement that metaphysics (I don't make a separation between the "meta" and the "physics") itself a belief system that holds all of the other so called belief systems. But when you go on to make your point by stringing together such divergent elements as magic, Moses, Andrea Yates, the Ouijia, voodoo and a whole host of other examples into one explanation, it's no wonder why the overwhelming majority of Black people can't see why they should give a hoot about metaphysics.

Metaphysics in its simplest terms is the study of how consciousness works. Everything believed by all the people in all the examples you cited underscores the point. What a person accepts as truth, what is imprinted on a person's subconscious mind as truth, becomes truth to that person and motivates their thought processes and actions. That is precisely why understanding how consciousness works is so vitally important.

My interest in even talking about the subject at all is in the service of nation-building and Black Liberation. I am laser-focused on persuading as many Black folks as I can, one at a time if need be, that by understanding how consciousness works and the role it plays in creating our experiences, we can purposefully change those experiences.

I'm sick, sick, sick, sick, sick to death of the Black experience in America!!!!! And yes, I think I know what we can do to substantially change that experience. By now, anyone who's read any of my posts knows what I think that is. So while anyone can call practically anything "metaphysics", I'm talking about disciplining our minds to create a better future for ourselves and our descendants.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back