Black People : Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul - Adding Previous Recordings

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I am and will be breaking - Rule #8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions.

I apologize and would like to inform you all that it is for a good reason ... :yaay:

I am finally posting Brother OldSoul's old classes - Consciousness Raising Online!

It's been a long time coming and I am so happy to actually be where I can begin.

What great timing! Brother OldSoul is due back for class @ 12 Noon ET today! ... :yaay:

I know he is going to be so surprised and happy to be able to peruse his great work!

I am in joying listening as i work ... so nice ... the love and wisdom is timeless ... :)

I could have the new posts not show up on the home page, but they deserve to be there!

So I will not be doing that.

I will try to not keep the page overwhelmed ... I will try ... but yall should check them out!

We have years of recordings! ... :dance4:

Some don't have the topic in the thread Brother OldSoul - i didn't hear it yet ... :)

We may have to listen and get that information and I will update the thread with it.

If you listen to the video and hear Brother OldSoul say the topic, please post it in the thread.

We have been together a long time ... thank you Brother OldSoul and Family! ... :grouphug:

So yes ... i will be overwhelming the home page with his threads ... until this task is complete.

Thanks Family!

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

I have adjusted this some.

Instead of disrupting the ongoing discussions with the addition of all the class threads.

I have created a separate section on the home page for Brother OldSoul's classes / threads.

They are on the home page, under the other recent threads.

This way discussions can continue to move / be viewed as normal, while giving classes front page attention.

Now i am giving ... Consciousness Raising Online ... due consideration ... instead of breaking a rule.

(title edited accordingly)

Thanks everyone for being willing to go with me on this ... :wink:

Loving Us!

Destee

I have adjusted this some.

Instead of disrupting the ongoing discussions with the addition of all the class threads.

I have created a separate section on the home page for Brother OldSoul's classes / threads.

They are on the home page, under the other recent threads.

This way discussions can continue to move / be viewed as normal, while giving classes front page attention.

Now i am giving ... Consciousness Raising Online ... due consideration ... instead of breaking a rule.

(title edited accordingly)

Thanks everyone for being willing to go with me on this ... :wink:

Loving Us!

Destee

Good deal Sister Destee, so, Conscious Raising Online Threads are now located where "Similar Threads" are, at the bottom of Homepage, I see.

I am and will be breaking - Rule #8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions.

I apologize and would like to inform you all that it is for a good reason ... :yaay:

I am finally posting Brother OldSoul's old classes - Consciousness Raising Online!

It's been a long time coming and I am so happy to actually be where I can begin.

What great timing! Brother OldSoul is due back for class @ 12 Noon ET today! ... :yaay:

I know he is going to be so surprised and happy to be able to peruse his great work!

I am in joying listening as i work ... so nice ... the love and wisdom is timeless ... :)

I could have the new posts not show up on the home page, but they deserve to be there!

So I will not be doing that.

I will try to not keep the page overwhelmed ... I will try ... but yall should check them out!

We have years of recordings! ... :dance4:

Some don't have the topic in the thread Brother OldSoul - i didn't hear it yet ... :)

We may have to listen and get that information and I will update the thread with it.

If you listen to the video and hear Brother OldSoul say the topic, please post it in the thread.

We have been together a long time ... thank you Brother OldSoul and Family! ... :grouphug:

So yes ... i will be overwhelming the home page with his threads ... until this task is complete.

Thanks Family!

Loving Us!

Destee

What! Ownership has its privileges uh man? ROFL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back