Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Consciousness Raising Online - Feb 28, 2021

Black Panther Party for Self-Defense 10 Point Platform and Program 1966​

25 mins
Thank You Brother OldSoul
This is still relevant today.

Today being more ( tech savvy) educated. We could open up manufacturing within our neighborhoods, tech technology, innovate new, inventions, processes etc...

Outsourcing our ( talents ) labor for equipment, infrastructure _ chosen buildings upgrading them for technical innovation and utilization, financing, opportunity of our own from that. Using funds and proceeds. Formulate new forms of self sufficiency.

Open food stores and restaurants. Education centers and apply for grants. Those grants are merely our own tax dollars. Others get our (due) revenue thru these grants..

It's by others utilize these grants.. To get what they want.

Someone once stated to me. " No interest because this money came from the white man " He stated we have to come up by our own means.. " I told him. Let me know when you stop working... going to that job everyday."
Well it isn't his money. It's every tax payers funds allocated in a particular manner. Black funds are green funds too.

Working thru 501c means. I know where the money is buried.
I've shared it several times online here. So it's not something I keep close to chest. That would make me selfish. Dammed if I allow such character to arise.

www.seliger.com
(FREE WEEKLY GRANTS) apply under that located bottom left corner.. to recieve
Share with community organizations, churches etc.. Thru legal zoom establish 501c status

Take it and prosper. For the window of opportunity does slam shut.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: