Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
10169322_10151952027871237_3423122406616513050_n.jpg

COUNTERINTELLIGENCE PT 2
DesteeLive Noon ET

Hi Old Soul....
I had commented elsewhere because I had failed to find this when I watched it, your Sunday "Consciousness" video. I appreciate its message and I cannot disagree with it. Kind regards to you....

Don't know if you saw this or not writer33, but I sure left it for you in Shout Out ... :) Thanks anyway, this works best ...

And if you were to Quote posts, instead of just Replying, the poster would receive an Alert that you quoted them ... Try it sometimes :)

Today at 12:58 AM - Clyde C Coger Jr:
writer33, post to the Thread, there's a better chance of him seeing your comment http://destee.com/index.php?threads/consciousness-raising-online-april-13-noon-et-desteelive.80121/

Hi Old Soul....
I had commented elsewhere because I had failed to find this when I watched it, your Sunday "Consciousness" video. I appreciate its message and I cannot disagree with it. Kind regards to you....
Thank you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back