African Traditional Religion : conscious; imagining; lucid dream state.

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Many state they are conscious but what do we really know about our conscious or of being conscience of existing.

What do we really manifest in reality, are we manifesting through our mediums or believing the lies fed to us. So many are planting seeds just to turn around later and not recognize there harvest?

Remote viewing... do you know who and what you are

Last edited:
The state of conscience is limited. Imagination is limited, limited thought and limited understanding. We must realize that there are entities who wish to keep your reality or your universe in a bottle. Meaning you never grasp control of your vessel. By gaining control of your vessel you can quiet the mind, it will allow you to hear things and see what has been waiting for you all along. You may have heard "you have infinite potential" but through simple technique of closing your eyes you will activate the doorway to the universe and in turn can again grasp the wheel of your vessel. I have spoken with many of my people on this community who have academic and scholarly knowledge and wisdom but no drive to get behind the wheel and go. We dont have to know everything about everything we simply need to know who the " I " is in "I Am". Its your roadmap to every point in space and every point forward and back as we call time. Kemet,Kamut,khemit is all there and here. Pleaides, Orion, Sirius etc. is all here or maybe you just want to see your parents again or a grandparent you have not seen, I have repeated many times you live in a multi-verse why you allowing the 4th dimension to weigh you down. Only the body is limited to this world not the spiritual power you have, you have capability to go elsewhere past and present. Grab the wheel!

Last edited:
Dalai Lama says...
Open mindedness encourages abilities toward achieving advanced practice “After all, we consider things to be mysterious and miracles only when we do not understand them. Through mental training, we develop techniques to do things which science cannot yet adequately explain” ,powers that we posses but lost or dormant due to inactivity. . . As follows
psychokinesis, antikenosis, telekinosis, levitation, telepathy, teleportation, astrokonisis, pyrokinosis, age-lessness and other feats of so-called superhuman ability.
In a return to the " Golden Age Man" where mindfulness is under disciplined ways of life, we ask if this ancient hidden science of mental training is only for the adept or can even the lowly initiate can practice. It all starts with exploring consciousness and levels of higher consciousness. A conscious will, self disciplined skillset and increases in functionality becomes enhanced through controlled breathing. This controlled breathing enhances three areas of the brain ( the bible refers to them as "The Three Kings"), cerebellum, thalamus and the medulla oblongata. Expert meditators are the modern super-heroes without the Marvel hype, because they are willing to endure the sacrifices that others will not. So humanity in whole looks at them as gurus, maybe an adept or a sage. The buddhist call it “jhana” (states or levels of attention), and the hindus call it "siddhis" (self-transcendent states) whaterver you choose be ware we carry these traits and every generation we lose more of that memory not understanding this is how you transcend. We rely more on mundane senses instead hyper sensory allowing the ability to control the flow of energy, bodies temperature and that are resistant to disease, improved cognitive processes, greater resilience to panic and ability to withhold fearlessness, even more self-less actions and pro-social behaviors. These are attributes of a real man, the original man. Why do we settle for the lower senses instead of developing our innate abilities maybe we are no longer capable, maybe we are a hybrid of HIM.

Last edited:
The state of conscience is limited. Imagination is limited, limited thought and limited understanding. We must realize that there are entities who wish to keep your reality or your universe in a bottle. Meaning you never grasp control of your vessel. By gaining control of your vessel you can quiet the mind, it will allow you to hear things and see what has been waiting for you all along. You may have heard "you have infinite potential" but through simple technique of closing your eyes you will activate the doorway to the universe and in turn can again grasp the wheel of your vessel. I have spoken with many of my people on this community who have academic and scholarly knowledge and wisdom but no drive to get behind the wheel and go. We dont have to know everything about everything we simply need to know who the " I " is in "I Am". Its your roadmap to every point in space and every point forward and back as we call time. Kemet,Kamut,khemit is all there and here. Pleaides, Orion, Sirius etc. is all here or maybe you just want to see your parents again or a grandparent you have not seen, I have repeated many times you live in multiple universes why are you allowing the 4th dimension to weigh you down. Only the body is limited to this world not the spiritual power you have, you have capability to go elsewhere past and present. Grab the wheel!
I will emphasize more on higher realms since it has been asked of the ancestors to get the children the original one of the golden age to commune. To utilize this power you must grasp that your ancestors are relatives and they remain alive the same way you keep a plant alive. You give it attention with love and nourishment you give your family the same value, this is why we call it "paying attention" and call them relatives they relate to you in the here and now, so pay or give them there attention. You pray to Jesus you give Jesus all the power, you pray to St.Christopher you are sharing your power with st.cristopher, st.paul, st.benidict, etc. Your energy is not of this world you are a simple microcosm of yourself. The truest form of you is still on the highest realm you can imagine, that is who and where you are but you don't remember, you are beam of light(an angle) being animated in a body on stage and everyday you chose your state of being(costume,role,moments). Instead the lower entities here wish to keep you worshiping there ancestors giving your spiritual powers away at a wholesale, while suffering amnesia. You are a beam of light that has traveled millennia from advanced realms here and why you can move about and animate your life it is because of these ancestors( an angel) who are part of that light. Ok. So.
We begin; This light that emanates your being is the "I" it is literally your existence. The "I Am" is the creative force of god (the potters wheel) building everything, everytime there is speech, you start with "I Am". "I Am" is your creative force and you should be conscious of this creative force not abuse it like its just an empty word of the english language. In Khem it is a sound not a spelling but again " AUM" creative force. Every moment here in this realm you have a desire, a wish or decree its created. You do not see it but it is created and because you trust all your belief in your five senses you only deem what is real as what you detect from your senses. The creating created exists or whatever it is you wished for has appeared and you simply need to act as if you have it or know it has happened in your life but instead we just remain in a state of want. Same goes for the angelic realm those people only lost there vessel or space-suit for this planet but not the realm. It is easier for them to operate in the 5th dimension and higher than to remain in the fourth dimension and lower. They are able to hear you and can be very beneficial for you if you call there name. Give them what they like, no, that doesn't mean setting up an alter like some may think. Just get them food or liquor, if they liked it while on earth or candy or desserts, etc. They can live on higher realms and they can help materialize your desires, under certain law. It is important to know law because law is universal Law it literally means lord esoterically and you must move between realms by way of the Lord. A love one passes they join the ancestral realm unless they have karmic debt, meaning they return instantly as the light goes out in the body it returns once birthed through in a new body still with amnesia. The passed love one could be joined with other ancestors who help them gain the spiritual fortitude to live in the higher realm, also by helping others down here (a lower realm) spiritually grow can then advance there journey. A loved one that has made it to heaven is really considered an angel because they do have the freedom to move about between the realms. Even though heaven is truly within, to move into a higher realm certainly would be like a graduation or heaven. Be very clear to your love one and never say they are gone, because they will be in time. I even as a child new they were right with us and many times would be in the funeral home while everyone mourns, they would be at the reception later on just there even though no one would acknowledge them. Sometime just looking at me because I could see them as a child, we are shunned and stunted from this spiritual growth, please encourage children to talk about there imagination more. When we share and even acknowledge them " I Love you dad" or with an article of the loved one who has graduated. If you have belongings of there's, something that is special, it keeps there energy strong when you call out there name(ode to the ancestors). We wouldn't rely so much on this realm if we understood that realm, it is the here and now.

Last edited:
I will emphasize more on higher realms since it has been asked of the ancestors to get the children the original one of the golden age to commune. To utilize this power you must grasp that your ancestors are relatives and they remain alive the same way you keep a plant alive. You give it attention with love and nourishment you give your family the same value, this is why we call it "paying attention" and call them relatives they relate to you in the here and now, so pay or give them there attention. You pray to Jesus you give Jesus all the power, you pray to St.Christopher you are sharing your power with st.cristopher, st.paul, st.benidict, etc. Your energy is not of this world you are a simple microcosm of yourself. The truest form of you is still on the highest realm you can imagine, that is who and where you are but you don't remember, you are beam of light being animated in a body on stage and everyday you chose your state of mind (costume,role,moments etc.). Instead what often happens the lower entities here wish to keep you worshiping there ancestors giving your spirit powers away at wholesale, while at the same time have you suffering in amnesia. You are a beam of light that has traveled millennia from advanced realms here and why you can move about and animate your life it is because of these ancestors who are part of that light. Ok. So.
We begin; This light that emanates your being is the "I" it is literally your existence. The "I Am" is the creative force of god (the potters wheel) building everything, everytime there is speech, you start with "I Am". "I Am" is your creative force and you should be conscious of this creative force not abuse it like its just an empty word of the english language. In Khem it is a sound not a spelling but again " AUM" creative force. Every moment here in this realm you have a desire, a wish or decree its created. You do not see it but it is created and because you trust all your belief in your five senses you only deem what is real as what you detect from your senses. The creating created exists or whatever it is you wished for has appeared and you simply need to act as if you have it or know it has happened in your life but instead we just remain in a state of want. Same goes for the angelic realm those people only lost there vessel or space-suit for this planet but not the realm, becuase you no longer hear, see or feel them you say they are gone, with occasionally feeling or hearing them. It is easier for them to operate in the 5th dimension and higher than to remain in the fourth dimension and lower. They are able to hear you and can be very beneficial for you if you call there name. Give them what they like. No, that doesn't mean setting up an alter like some may think. Just get them what you think they would like, that could be liquor if they liked it or candy or desserts, etc. They can live on higher realms and they can help access and materialize your desires, under certain law. If you have belongings of there's, something used to be special, it keeps there energy strong when you call out there name. We wouldn't rely so much on this realm if we understood that realm is the here and now its not another world far away. (((for biblical understanding ref. John 1)))
In Khemt ancients called this ancestral moving about "The Pert Em Heru" which loosely means "The Coming forth By Day"

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back