African Traditional Religion : conscious; imagining; lucid dream state.

Dalai Lama says...
Open mindedness encourages toward abilities achieved through advanced practice “After all, we consider things to be mysterious and miracles only when we do not understand them. Through mental training, we have developed techniques to do things which science cannot yet adequately explain” ,powers that we posses but lost or dormant due to inactivity. . . As follows
psychokinesis, antikenosis, telekinosis, levitation, telepathy, teleportation, astrokonisis, pyrokinosis, age-lessness and other feats of so-called superhuman ability.
In a return to the " Golden Age Man" where mindfulness is under disciplined ways of life, we ask if this ancient hidden science of mental training is only for the adept or can even the lowly initiate can practice. It all starts with exploring consciousness and levels of higher consciousness. A conscious will, self disciplined skillset and increases in functionality becomes enhanced through controlled breathing, this controlled breathing enhances three areas of the brain ( the bible refers to them as "The Three Kings"), cerebellum, thallamus and the medulla oblongata. Expert meditators are the modern super-heroes without the Marvel hype, because they are willing to endure the sacrifices that others will not. So humanity in whole looks at them as gurus, maybe an adept or a sage. The buddhist call it “jhana” (states or levels of attention), and the hindus call it "siddhis" (self-transcendent states) whaterver you call them, just be ware we carry these traits and every generation we lose more of that memory not understanding this is how you transcend( I like to call "grab the wheel"). We rely more on mundane senses instead being able to control bodies that are resistant to disease, improved cognitive processes, greater resilience to panic and ability to withhold fearlessness, even more self-less actions and pro-social behaviors. These are attributes of a real man, the original man. Why do we settle for the lower senses instead of developing our innate abilities maybe we are no longer capable, maybe we are a hybrid of HIM.

To manifest is equal to a harvest by you planting something in the ground you must hold to the faith by imagination and use it to maximize reality. Faith is like a key you can only use it if you have it and having it is not the same as using it. Faith must be exercised with imagination of the thing you wish for. You take your key(faith) and you put it in a place, now this place can be called a lock but we know faith can be placed in any situation. This very moment that you put the key in, your mind has already tapped the imagination because you see what is on the other side of the lock. I am slowing down purposely to have you follow along the power of Faith in action. Your mindfulness has passed right over the key and it passing through the tumblers all the way to the end until the key stops, then turning the key in hopes of it releasing the key by Faith. Now you passed right on pass what the key is doing and right to what is on the otherside and what you will do, have or see. This is called your imagination this magical word starts to put into place what you will do when you get there, and what you will see along the way and you visualize having the very thing you know you desire. This is how manifesting happens all the time.
You bring the desire to your conscious state of awareness and have it, hold it, see yourself having it and enjoying yourself having it to the point it brings a feeling of joy or some other feeling of satisfaction. When your doing this you are using imagination. We are doing this everytime we put that key into our door lock the faith opens it based on the overwhelming feeling of the desire being fulfilled. Now you do it hundreds of times but you are manifesting before you used the key, and put it in and have turned the key. Your faith gets you to the otherside of the desire which is the fullfiled desire. Think about it and slow yourself next time your at the lock with your key, pay closer attention of what you see yourself doing; is it preparing a meal? taking a hot bubblebath and a glass of wine? Giving a big kiss to someone? Faith is just faith unless imagination is part of the formula. Now...
I will admit I just made that up and now that is an allegory.

Last edited:
To manifest is equal to a harvest by you planting something in the ground you must hold to the faith by imagination and use it to maximize reality. Faith is like a key you can only use it if you have it and having it is not the same as using it. Faith must be exercised with imagination of the thing you wish. You take your key(faith) and you put it in a place, now this place can be called a lock but we know faith can be placed in any situation. This very moment that you put the key in, your mind has already tapped the imagination because you see what is on the other side of the lock. I am slowing down purposely to have you follow along the power of Faith in action. Your mindfulness has passed right over the key and it passing through the tumblers all the way to the end until the key stops, then turning the key in hopes of it releasing the key by Faith. Now you passed right on pass what the key is doing to what is on the otherside and what you will do, have or see. This is called your imagination this magical word starts to put into place what you will do when you get there, and what you will see along the way and you visualize having the very thing you know you desire. This is how manifesting happens all the time. You have to bring the desire to your awareness and have it, see yourself having it and enjoying yourself having it to the point it brings a feeling of joy or some other feeling of satisfaction. When your doing this you are using imagination. We are doing this everytime we put that key into our door lock the faith opens it based on the overwhelming feeling of the desire being fulfilled. Now you do it hundreds of times but you are manifesting before you used the key, and put it in and have turned the key. Your faith gets you to the otherside of the desire which is the fullfiled desire. Think about it and slow yourself next time your at lock with your key. Faith is just faith unless imagination is part of the formula. Now...
I will admit I just made that up and so now its an allegory.
I will share with you the way it was explained to me a bit different to get your mind there but I will share it with you what my teacher shared to me. Faith is a seed it is in a bag of seeds and every time you have a desire(wish) that seed is selected,( this is states of consciousness) then it gets planted( state of awareness)in soil. Similar seeds are in the bag and without a conscious will power we sometimes select wrong(wayward, unwanted) seeds. Imagination is the water that must regularly be visited day in and day out in order to strengthen ones faith in having a harvest. I'll say that again.
You can have faith but if you do not water it day in and day out then faith dries up and to be honest you may not have had much faith to begin with. People talk, talk-talk, to the point they don't even know they are planting seeds and thus do not even recognize there own harvest. But with a robust imagination you can strengthen faith in what is still unseen, using your imagination you can reach an abundant harvest, a harvest you see and you ultimately can taste. As my imagination expands why not have others come and join to taste and enjoy your harvest and hear them tell you what a nice harvest you have and congratulate you on your success. Magically universal law doesn't know any different what is a allegory and what is real thus it gets manifested, actually it exist in lessor density realms. The key is to assume the state of the desire you wished already fulfilled. I'll repeat it in slow-mo. Assume the conscious state, then enter your imaginational act while feeling how emotionally aware.
Always use faith(seed) and imagination (water)to the limit until it is believed(light) into your world.

Last edited:
Traveling out of the body is a form of lucid dream states, remembering who you are and where to go once you remember how to bounce out is called soul traveling this a proper title rather than astral traveling. This vessel is your body and it is protecting a being, a being who is wearing a living breathing spacesuit. This is no suit like on television this suit doesn't need communication devices, or helmet and no breathing tanks necessary. Your suit has a onboard septic tank and a forcefield system to protect you, we just need to clean it and park it for a period of time for replenishment. If you look at this body as a suit you are wearing it will prepare your mind for when you choose to bounce out, it prepares you for the truth, that you are capable of performing great things and you are not of this world, you do not have to conform to it. We all have the same capabilities when it comes to power and how we choose to express this power depends on many factors but first lets understand more of the god-power called Chi. Its known all over the world as power, gods power, presence of god, zeal, etc. Its your center and is what animates you the body. If you wish to know more on really unleashing this power which can beneficially influence your health, you can begin with the chakras, these light centers of the body binds spirit and mind, I encourage you to learn more. We are like raindrops each descending from the sky with its own directives, with its own space and time, some will make it to earth others will give themselves to the atmosphere. Even today some have very short lives and return again and again like a flickering light, while others light is a beacon for not just ones self but for others to grow along there journey and learn from. You don't remember the past lives by choice because if you did, well then you could not be authentic to your godship meaning you have to come here immortal and live as if you have no clue you are the living god who made self man; in as of himself just to return someday where man will overcome this dying world. When you are ready you will know the good book has been all about you thus everyday of every moment. All that has happened in this life time of yours is in the good book or it is telling you what will happen so you can add to your journey or journal, good, bad and indifferent. Past lives are like a percolating coffee system dripped into this life some remember and retain telepathy while others have recurring dreams of glory. These are all what slowly drips back into each lifecycle and on each living return you recall, I prefer to say that you have episodes of remote viewing. If you practice the mind will activate that part of your brain but only if you use it will that become stronger for you and there are websites on remote viewing to help. Also a strong spirit is a must if you do not have a strong spirit (faith in self belief, self confidence, and imagination)you must still the body and quiet the mind which I have brushed up on in previous post. If you lack the mental fortitude then your brain has accepted the worlds belief system and your brain has been hijacked. To this person brain and mind are the same things. They will not grasp this concept that god immersed himself in his creation to witness redemption, that the mind of god is the mouth of man and that the mind of man is god's eyes and that is how man imagines his world.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back