African Traditional Religion : Conscience; manifest; remote viewing

I agree when it comes to parenting, just look at the level of humility, selflessness and compassion, we grow up in many areas and expand into many directions. The difference is we tend to believe we are supposed to do that as parents and thats why after they reach a particular age they never keep it going.

Okay, I'm glad you agree when it comes to parenting.

Can you elaborate more on this part ... "after they reach a particular age they never keep it going" ... I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Why cant your hearts desire or DESTEE be your baby, you nourish it and care for it and from time to time it even has growth spurts. The holy trinity in religion they call is mother, child and the father but what does this mean? Esoterically(hidden) the Father represents your desire(masculine) he takes a wife the Mother is your awareness(virgin consciousness) and they consummate and the child being Christ (creative energy) would become DESTEE.:love:

destee.com has been likened to my baby all the years. She's almost 25 years old, will be on her next birthday - October 5, 2022. Yes, I'm with you on that.

But my point is, isn't it possible that many of us are already doing what you propose?

What I think I hear you saying, is that there is a higher level.

Higher than what parents do, or what I do here at destee.

That we can add to what we are already doing.

Is this correct?

Thank you! :love:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

There isn't any difference? Manifesting a child and manifesting is still creating something not seen into seen, it really comes down to spiritual will power.

Yes, if it is all manifesting, many are already doing it.

I suppose the levels of manifestation could be impacted by spiritual will power.

What exactly is spiritual will power?

How do you recognize it when you see it in others, or yourself?

Destee

"after they reach a particular age they never keep it going" .... I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
I just meant from the higher place of conscious. They don't keep that love consistent, the joy and selfless attitude fades and by time they are an adult you don't see the parenting on any level lessen the higher state of conscious. A higher level conscious or state of conscious is really the same as saying higher realms, because there is nothing we do here that does not include the ancestors aka the here and now.

Okay, I'm glad you agree when it comes to parenting.

Can you elaborate more on this part ... "after they reach a particular age they never keep it going" ... I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

destee.com has been likened to my baby all the years. She's almost 25 years old, will be on her next birthday - October 5, 2022. Yes, I'm with you on that.

But my point is, isn't it possible that many of us are already doing what you propose?

What I think I hear you saying, is that there is a higher level.

Higher than what parents do, or what I do here at destee.

That we can add to what we are already doing.

Is this correct?

Thank you! :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Just agreeing with you on the creation and raising of your baby. But...
Yes, There is always a higher realm, a curtain to pull back that's what I am saying, incorporate this that we have spoken about and manifest what we will and will that which we wish for another. Its all creative energy and if you have rested on just being conscious then your a passenger in life not a driver, not the potter but the clay.

Yes, if it is all manifesting, many are already doing it.

I suppose the levels of manifestation could be impacted by spiritual will power.

What exactly is spiritual will power?

How do you recognize it when you see it in others, or yourself?

Destee
That is a loaded question queen... It is not definitive. The power of self belief is your power. Some would disagree because they want there to be a god to say its Grace or Zeal of God. The spirit is made of light, the word "GOD" is Germanic for "spirit" but its through your light the ancestors fuel that fire. It is said that "those with ears shall hear and those with eyes shall see". Its all about what you believe.
I remind myself as a meditation and affirmation. I Am That I Am. If I see myself as god then I am sure to magnify the lord in everyway, to believe it whole heartedly that I Am The Lord and all there is, is mine

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back