African Traditional Religion : Conscience; manifest; remote viewing

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Many state they are conscious but what do we really know about our conscious or of being conscience of existing.

What do we really manifest in reality, are we manifesting through our mediums or believing the lies fed to us. So many are planting seeds just to turn around later and not recognize our harvest?

Remote viewing ( Lucid Dreaming).... do you know who and what you are.

Manifesting is dreaming. The difference between what you see and what exist is you must decree it by seeing it in your mind and accepting the real as it happens, in other words assume the reality. Gods which we are can make the unseen the seen and the unreal to be real. When you Assume reality its like acting the part before you actually have it show up, something children can do very well by using there imagination. I think the difficult part about dreaming is taking charge of the dream from the dream, if your awake you can draw this desire into creation the same way but you bring the dream into this realm is called manifesting. I have learned to be patient, just like meditating it gets easier, your spiritually training yourself to draw in the kind of energy ( from higher forms and realms) you want here and now.

Last edited:
Manifesting is dreaming. The difference between what you see and what exist is you must decree it by seeing it in your mind and accepting the real as it happens, in other words assume the reality. Gods which we are can make the unseen the seen and the unreal to be real. When you Assume reality its like acting the part before you actually have it show up, something children can do very well by using there imagination. I think the difficult part about dreaming is taking charge of the dream from the dream, if your awake you can draw this desire into creation the same way but you bring the dream into this realm is called manifesting. I have learned to that just like meditating it gets easier, your spiritually training to draw in the kinda energy ( from higher forms and realms) you want.

Many state they are conscious but what do we really know about our conscious or of being conscience of existing.

What do we really manifest in reality, are we manifesting through our mediums or believing the lies fed to us. So many are planting seeds just to turn around later and not recognize our harvest?

Remote viewing ( Lucid Dreaming).... do you know who and what you are.

Peace and Blessings Beloved,

I want to follow you on this but I am not sure I am understanding.

Conscious means : aware of and responding to one's surroundings; awake.

I would proffer that we are all conscious to some degree or another.

Perhaps some are more conscious, more aware than others, but all are conscious.

Am I on the right path or headed down the wrong road?

I see you added a yoga video, is this about yoga? Can we become more conscious practicing it?

Thanks for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back