Science and Technology : Congressman Calls To Ban U.S. Dollar In Response To Plea For Bitcoin Ban

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Speaking at a conference in Prague, Buterin outlined the path to Ethereum 2.0, which he now calls Serenity, that is designed to solve Ethereum’s scalability issues. You can literally watch it here...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Stablecoins: What you need to know

Stablecoins have been around for a long time since the advent of BitShares back in 2014. They’ve gotten more popular with the utilization of Tether on the Omni network and backed by the same people as BitFinex. Let’s dive straight in and discuss what they’re for...

https://hackernoon.com/stablecoins-what-you-need-to-know-cb0bbf211864

Jimmy Song
Bitcoin Educator, Developer and Entrepreneur/PGP Fingerprint: C1D7 97BE 7D10 5291 228C D70C FAA6 17E3 2679 E455

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

EdenChain is designing a new economic order where physical and non-physical assets are integrated through tokenization of these values via their innovative platform. Smart contracts are used for the integration of these two categories of values creating what is known as the Programmable Economy, a term that indicates the impact of tech on the economy...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Satoshi’s 2nd Gift — “Part 2” : Guide for Newbies
How to use BitcoinTalk for the first time

Last week I published, Satoshi’s 2nd Gift — BitcoinTalk, an introduction to BTT (BitcoinTalk Forum). It focused on the importance of the forum in the world of crypto, the different functions it serves, and also highlighted some of the greatest moments in crypto history that happened there...

https://hackernoon.com/satoshis-2nd-gift-part-2-guide-for-newbies-f44d1ceabf06

BobTheGrownUp

CEO @ Constant Innovations | CMO @ Marlin Protocol | Advisor @ TAUcoin | Crypto Writer, Investor, and Advisor
Oct 29

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz