Science and Technology : Congressman Calls To Ban U.S. Dollar In Response To Plea For Bitcoin Ban

One irrational bull market followed by an equally irrational bear, and anything can happen in this space. Many say cryptocurrency investing is all speculative and there is no fundamental value to any token, but I don’t believe that is true. Yes, I may be crazy, but I think the entire market has it all wrong right now.

How One Blockchain Startup is Transforming Travel and Increasing the Accessibility of Cities

Navibration aims to become the world’s first decentralized social network of audio-guided travel experiences built on blockchain technology. While the platform is targeting tourists, I think it has an under-explored use case in making cities more accessible for those with visual impairments.

https://hackernoon.com/blockchain-social-network-travel-accessibility-660d708dde73

Mina Down

Cryptocurrency watcher and writer interested in blockchain projects that add to the social good.
Sep 30

The U.S. economy is on its longest bull run in history and it is oft said that when the last worrier turns into a fully invested optimist, the market has nowhere to go but down. But with asset prices at record highs in developed markets and stocks trading at ludicrous valuations, has the modern global economy managed to shake off the shackles of finite economic growth and development?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back