Science and Technology : Congressman Calls To Ban U.S. Dollar In Response To Plea For Bitcoin Ban

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Will Pay Interest to Users, Predicts Blockchain Regulator

The social media company is gearing up to announce its much-hyped cryptocurrency this month, but very little is still known about the project, known internally as Project Libra. On Sunday, Long shared some predictions about how the cryptocurrency might work and how it will impact the crypto industry...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-cryptocurrency-pay-interest-users-082513813.html

Ben Brown
CCN

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: