Science and Technology : Congressman Calls To Ban U.S. Dollar In Response To Plea For Bitcoin Ban

Alternatives to Blockchain

Jimmy Song
Bitcoin Educator, Developer and Entrepreneur/PGP Fingerprint: C1D7 97BE 7D10 5291 228C D70C FAA6 17E3 2679 E455

... In this article, I’m going to present some alternatives that use aspects of blockchain technology that do a lot of what “blockchain” advocates claim, but do it a lot cheaper.

0*rinDOWhXwU9XQVgh.gif

My Most Valuable Crypto Market Insights For 2018 and Beyond
The result of spending hundreds and hundreds of hours reflecting with the disruptive experts at the forefront of the crypto space

Pierre Rognion
I explore Design, Tech and the Crypto space. pierrerognion.com
Jan 7

... In case you want to directly jump to a section, the post is composed of 8 parts:

1. Decentralized Exchange Protocols Will Be Game Changers
  2. Coinbase (and The Other Centralized Exchanges) Have HUGE Opportunities To Evolve

https://hackernoon.com/my-most-valuable-crypto-market-insights-for-2018-and-beyond-5c0a454fb278
1*cthtnskrgc4WUYvEI0OGNw.png

There are several private jokes in this revisited version of The Last Supper. Have fun finding them all

How to Make Passive Income from Crypto
Passive and semi-passive ways to earn income from crypto

Devin Soni
crypto markets, data science ☞ twitter @devin_soni ☞ website https://100.github.io/

Staking
Blockchains that use proof-of-stake (PoS) variants allow you to earn additional coins by staking your coins. In exchange for helping secure the network and locking up your capital, you receive a proportional amount of the coin’s inflation ...

https://hackernoon.com/how-to-make-passive-income-from-crypto-4f4f2ac214c
1*g7japL8pVuSc7mACnlly2g.gif

1*RFLGqF3OYiuZw21mrPtl6A.jpeg

How does Bitcoin / Blockchain Mining work?

Kirill Eremenko
Director at SuperDataScience

... We’ve all heard about Bitcoin mining and miners. We’ve probably even used these terms, but what exactly do these miners do, what is mining all about? Those are the question we will be answering today and we will do this in three parts:

1*oT-kg5gzZKm_bcAn37JUBg.png

Peter Thiel Believes Bitcoin is the Next Digital Gold

Michael K. Spencer
The original business insider. A tech Futurist and Editor of FutureSin. WeChat: mikekevinspencer

Peter Thiel, the co-founder of Paypal, has in 2018 reportedly bought $ 15–20 million of Bitcoin. Many tech tycoons are betting ‘long’ on Bitcoin, and believe it has the greatest chance of becoming a standard digital gold for the next era ...

1*Ln0mX6bgExZqxKP8iCTa8A.jpeg

CoinTelegraph

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back