Science and Technology : Congressman Calls To Ban U.S. Dollar In Response To Plea For Bitcoin Ban

Why Everyone Missed the Most Mind-Blowing Feature of Cryptocurrency

Daniel Jeffries
I am an author, futurist and thinker

There’s one incredible feature of cryptocurrencies that almost everyone seems to have missed, including Satoshi himself. It’s a stealth feature, one that hasn’t activated yet ...

https://hackernoon.com/why-everyone...lowing-feature-of-cryptocurrency-860c3f25f1fb
1*4VUTPy5Z4KL4kKYoR95nwA.jpeg

The Great Pyramid

1*-f6Dl0AjwpYi-CVURqlHog.jpeg

The Crypto-Awakening — or: what happens after the crash?

DK
Entrepreneur, Fund Manager, Ex-Consultant and Hobby Ice Hockey Player. Child of the Sun. Any opinions personal, never investment advice, sometimes parody

... That is not what I want to focus on today. Whether you believe the bubble will continue to burst in a further leg down (I do) or you think that the worst is over and we are off to new highs, the question what happens next with regard to the value of the 1000s of crypto assets and ICOs is likely an interesting one to ponder if you follow crypto at all. I would like to give my answer to that question.

https://blog.goodaudience.com/the-crypto-awakening-or-what-happens-after-the-crash-10a88f84cf63
1*vhyx-gy2cNvVWx5p6MOPSg@2x.jpeg

The World Is Waking Up to What Blockchain Is Doing to Money
It will take time, but cryptocurrencies are becoming the ‘trust machine’ of finance

Nicky Woolf

Three years ago, just after his 16th birthday, Eddy Zillan invested his savings — some money from his bar mitzvah, some from his parents, some he had saved up — in the cryptocurrency market.

“It just kept going up and up,” he told me, within a month, his portfolio was worth $12,000 ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back