Black People Politics : Congress Gives Standing Ovation For Execution Of Unarmed Black Female

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Aluku, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Aluku

Aluku Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    This a bit old news. Bit this part was never highlighted in the case of the unarmed Miriam Carey who was killed in Washington DC by police last year. One can argue about the merits of the case... but a standing ovation for those who killed an unarmed female in front of her child?

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I never looked into this story. What's your research revealed? Did she drive a car pass a White House checkpoint?

3. Aluku

Aluku Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    Honestly I don't remember. But I think she was in the DC area, not particularly on the WHite House property.

If I remember correctly she first disobeyed a police stop order or something which led to a high speed chase in the DC Area

4. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I looked a little into it.

Of course I value Black life, but in War you don't do certain things if you don't want to die.

This is just another trouble in thinking one is "American." America is trying to kill us.

At the end of the day, if you are unarmed, don't challenge someone with a gun. That's that.

May she rest in peace.