Black Sports : Congratulation San Antonio SPURS 2005 world Champions

jamesfrmphilly said:
it was a real good game.
i think the Pistons were poorly coached down the stretch.
they did not go to Rasheed when they should have.
i am not a Larry Brown fan.

I'm not a Larry Brown fan either, but I will give respect to Detriot Pistons fans & players...they went out like Champions should (fighting to the end)!

panafrica said:
How can the Pistons offense show up, when it never existed to begin with?

Come on now. See, that's what I'm talking about. If it never existed, then the Spurs should have swept. But, they didn't. The Spurs are good...but they're not as good as ya'll think they are.

The coaching let the Pistons down. Billups stayed out of the game waaaayyyy too long. He never got his rhythm. Rip was the same ol' same ol'...hot, warm, luke warm, cold. He was just cold last night. The Pistons have a great team. They just have to be consist in all phases of the game.

I give it to the Spurs. I thought it was gonna be a blowout when we had the little man/big man matchup in, I think, the fourth quarter. TD looked unstoppable.

The announcer was right about the 3-point shooting in this series. Without 3-point shooting for the Pistons, it's a tossup between the Pistons and the Spurs. With it, the Spurs didn't stand a chance. Although, without the 3-point shooting, the Pistons could have pulled it out had Rip been on his game and Billups hadn't gotten cold sitting on the bench for so long.

But, anyways...GREAT JOB SPURS. YOU DESERVED IT. DAPZ.

$$RICH$$ said:
CONGRATULATION S.A SPURS & Tim Duncan
as 2005 NBA world Champions

Defeated Detriot Piston 81 - 74

big ups to the Pistons great game ..............
:terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific:
:welldone: :great: :great: :1on1: :1on1: :bball: :welldone:

Rich, I join you in congratulating the SPURS, who overcame a lot of pressure, and a great Pistons team, and can be called, arguably, the NBA team of this decade, thus far... Props to them, and the dethroned Champion Pistons for providing us with a series that definitely improved the NBA's image over the past 2 weeks...

PEACE!
Isaiah

panafrica said:
How can the Pistons offense show up, when it never existed to begin with?

Never existed is right. I don't know what they sniffed in the games where they scored over 90 pts, but that's not them. They were good, but their scoring was never going to lift them over the Spurs. It has to be defense for 48 minutes, because they can't score, and they didn't play D for 48 minutes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back