Poet of the Week : Congratulation our poet of the Week ! sista (Goddess Auset333)

Wow! :SuN013:
Whoa! :SuN013:
Whew!:SuN013:

Beloved Mighty warriors king gods/queen goddesses, whose CORE is as Black as The Divine Perfect Night, Divine Thinkers :thinking: precious and treasured Black Shining Meterors :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: you all are.

I Am prepetually grateful for the glistening nectar of each one of you Divine light....IT VIBES JUST RIGHT. I Am honored to be in each one of you presence, and I remain humble.:qqb018:

I accept this Divine recognition and honor by recognizing you all, the part of me I Am, my Hierophant teacher, Afrikan Mysticism/theologian King god Chief Osiris who is the co-poet in many of my poetry, and who is a Divine poet also.

Beloved Ones, may you all continue to excite the people, mind, body, soul with the Truth an Reality in each one of you. Please do not allow no people, place or thing to cause you all to abort your Divine Truth and Reality misssion. Each one of you have already won us Divine victories with the Truth and Reality in you all.

Continue to be your own Tower of Strength, and a Lighthouse in your own Fog, so that you will always be that you are in others lives.

I bow and slaute the Truth and Reality in each one of you :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: :angel1:

Destee Destee Destee
:hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Destee: Do Not Put it off
:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

Destee: Pulls it off
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Destee: Is Designed Just to be Close to You

:luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv:

Continue to Vibe with the Onenessssssssssssssssssssss with

Destee Destee Destee

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::heart: :heart:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Here is loving you/Afrika (HILY/A):hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Harmony:SuN030:
Order:SuN030:
Balance :SuN030:

O' yes as this week come to a close but yet your after glow continues
to shine bright it' have been wonderful giving high honors to a sista whom
is brighter then any star we like to thank u and love u ......surely your name
is scripted upon da walls of destee.com and upon many great poets before u
you are also placed in da books of destee.com poeticly as this thread now
is moved to the poet of the week forum ........Thank u sis.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back