Nigeria : CONGRATS ON 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE FOR NIGERIA!

medusanegrita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
Now if they can just get rid of the colonialism mentality of that all things light/white/western is good, better or best than black/dark/African they would be doin a mint.

But I guess that's gonna take more time.

Any ideas on how long that's gonna take? And how?

Oh, look who I'm askin. If we had the answer to that we would have solved that issue for ourselves already.

Anyway... have a :toast: and some :em0200: on me and show us what BLACK INDEPENDENCE is really about! :em2300::SuN030:

I'SE WATCHIN YOU! :whip:
(and takin notes :geek:)

Yes during the 50's and 60's the motherland was the lead arm in the worldwide revolution that was occuring to begin the stage to end white rule on this earth, the devils threw up one more trick though, here in their safe-haven here where the last arm that should've made a "mau mau", instead made a Crawl Crawl back onto the plantation, through a trick called "Integration", so it slowed the process.....

I'm confident the times are now here for the final push.

What are you talking about???????????

What do you mean?

I'm referring to the many nations within the motherland which took back their freedom from colonialism, although in some cases Neo-Colonialism took place, where the european backed and pushed a puppet leader, but either or, it was the begginning of the end of white control moresoless over the motherland.

As well was other places around the world, non-white, that were taking on the influence and forces of europe and amerikkka.

And i pointed out that it was only here in the states, where our brothers and sisters instead of revolting and gaining TRUE independence, instead chased assimilation and integration, which led to what we have now pertaining to a degressive community, family structure, cultural blindness, and so forth, yet a new "consciousness" begginning to re-focus.

Oh right, got it now..your use of the word ''integration' threw me...because i see the problem more as the assimilation or acculturation..

Our leaders basically chose to abandon traditional values (community over the individual) for a more Europeanized value system (individual over the community)..leading to the massive corruption you see now in most African countries.

Well yes, and in my view, and basically the general view, is that you can't Assimilate, without Integrating, which was a two-prone weapon of any oppressor anyhow, throughout history, which is how they control and continue their crime anyhow.

What went on in South Africa after apartheid is an example of Integration-that doesn't apply to the rest of Africa.

I suspect our trying to tie your anti-miscegenation views into this....

Yes you can have assimilation without integration...Icelandic youths have adopted and assimilated what they see has the 'Hip pop' culture into their lives and culture-they've done this despite having no contact(physically) with African Americans..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back