Congo : Congo crisis is world's deadliest: survey

kemetkind said:
I think we don't know who are enemy within is - who is allowing the enemy externally to have so great an impact on our progress. When we do know him - we aren't willing to exact justice for him. We're spending TOO much effort on analyzing the HISTORY of the problem, which we've done a good job of - but not enough on proposing and executing realistic solutions.

If you made the above points earlier, then I wouldnt have jumped on your reply. I agree only with the points you just made above. The reality of our enemies from within is painfull too. They are usually the tools used to assasinate leaders and to create destructive economic policies in African nations. Unfortunately, such people who tend to betray their own are usually in powerful positions within the black communities and include military leaders, political leaders and even economic gurus. How would you propose we solve this problem of betrayers?

militant said:
If you made the above points earlier, then I wouldnt have jumped on your reply. I agree only with the points you just made above. The reality of our enemies from within is painfull too. They are usually the tools used to assasinate leaders and to create destructive economic policies in African nations. Unfortunately, such people who tend to betray their own are usually in powerful positions within the black communities and include military leaders, political leaders and even economic gurus. How would you propose we solve this problem of betrayers?

Brother militant- I appreciate the possibilities of positive discussion.

On this question - it's difficult to propose a single, generic solution since each scenario has its unique circumstances.

I'll still give it a whirl.

If it were a simple and obvious situation I would propose they (betrayers) be exposed, their actions communicated broadly, their potential successors identified, trained and promoted, and their lives taken.

In nuanced cases I would propose we engage in the same subterfuge that is advanced against us....in that we "plant" leaders who "appear" to be even more accommadationist for the purpose of gaining the economic or military resources of the enemy....The goal would be making false alliances with, diverting the attentions of and ultimately supplanting the entrenched betrayers.

None of this is possible without a single unified arm with political, economic, media and mililtary reach WITHIN any of the ethnic groups in question. Those arms would receive economic support from blacks in the diaspora via charity or "Aid" front organizations. The same model could be deployed for AA were a nationalist organization to take hold.

kemetkind said:
Brother militant- I appreciate the possibilities of positive discussion.

On this question - it's difficult to propose a single, generic solution since each scenario has its unique circumstances.

I'll still give it a whirl.

If it were a simple and obvious situation I would propose they (betrayers) be exposed, their actions communicated broadly, their potential successors identified, trained and promoted, and their lives taken.

In nuanced cases I would propose we engage in the same subterfuge that is advanced against us....in that we "plant" leaders who "appear" to be even more accommadationist for the purpose of gaining the economic or military resources of the enemy....The goal would be making false alliances with, diverting the attentions of and ultimately supplanting the entrenched betrayers.

None of this is possible without a single unified arm with political, economic, media and mililtary reach WITHIN any of the ethnic groups in question. Those arms would receive economic support from blacks in the diaspora via charity or "Aid" front organizations. The same model could be deployed for AA were a nationalist organization to take hold.

Those are very interesting suggestions. I like the fact that you are suggesting black nationalist implants who masquerede as pro-western rulers. I can understand where the strong military fits in.
Is is likely that such a possiblity can be actualized with some from of secret black organization, not unlike the fabled illuminati/Free Mason?

militant said:
Those are very interesting suggestions. I like the fact that you are suggesting black nationalist implants who masquerede as pro-western rulers. I can understand where the strong military fits in.
Is is likely that such a possiblity can be actualized with some from of secret black organization, not unlike the fabled illuminati/Free Mason?

I wonder how we'd know if there wasn't already one?

One that is nationalist more than just black capitalist in ideology probably does not exist. The most difficult part would obviously be recruitment. I think the action arm could not be secret and in fact would have to be VERY visible at least in terms of its ability to control its media image.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back