Congo : Congo crisis is world's deadliest: survey

Both Nigeria and Ethiopia should be sending troops into both the Congo and Sudan to stablize the regions and keep peace.

Neither White people nor the rest of the world should even consider involvement.

When Hitler was bombing the hell out of France and England, you didn't catch them wiring Zimbabwe or Senegal for help.
White people settled it among thier own.

Dual Karnayn said:
Both Nigeria and Ethiopia should be sending troops into both the Congo and Sudan to stablize the regions and keep peace.

Neither White people nor the rest of the world should even consider involvement.

When Hitler was bombing the hell out of France and England, you didn't catch them wiring Zimbabwe or Senegal for help.
White people settled it among thier own.

thats word! i heard reports that nigeria had mobilized troops or talked about it. but i dont know if anything ever got done. watching that video of sierre leone we are keeping our selves down as well.

Therious said:
thats word! i heard reports that nigeria had mobilized troops or talked about it. but i dont know if anything ever got done. watching that video of sierre leone we are keeping our selves down as well.
There was a liberation of Sierre Leone by Allied West African forces (ECOMOG) led by Nigeria. They fought with such discipline even without all the fancy equipments Western nations had at there disposal. Such was the discipline that even US and UK were impressed. That part, unfortunately, was left out of the movie.

militant said:
There was a liberation of Sierre Leone by Allied West African forces (ECOMOG) led by Nigeria. They fought with such discipline even without all the fancy equipments Western nations had at there disposal. Such was the discipline that even US and UK were impressed. That part, unfortunately, was left out of the movie.

thanks militant. yes i had heard something about that, you rarely get the true story dealing with white producers or journalists.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back