Congo : Congo crisis is world's deadliest: survey

Thanks youngblackceo. There is no economic benefit in trying to make my points here. I continue to make my points by the actions I take to help my people in Africa recover. But for the sake of enlightenment I will engage in this reply to my message.

kemetkind said:
Brother militant I'm not judging anybody. Euros are using under-handed tactics sure but they need some willing AFRICAN participants.

Borther, those talking points sounds awfully familiar. Again, like the case of slavery in which it is popularly used, the "willing African participants" are such a small minority, that an indictment on the entire African continent is criminal at best.

Brother are you judging my heart? Of course I'm removed I don't live in Africa. But the same enemy within is right here too. Nothing about it is funny and I've never made light of it.
Read your posts about African issues, and then read your same posts about Diaporan black issues. The only person on this forum I know who seems to have the same hardline "black must take responsiblity" view regardless of ethnicity, is a certain lady whose name escapes me. And I appreciate her lack of bias.

I didn't ask you not to Blame whitey I'm telling you Blaming whitey hasn't gotten black folks anywhere in the world ANYTHING.That's why I'm so tired of hearing it.
I know of no post of yours which use those words.

If you sit down and think about it taking responsibility for the solution is more revolutionary than laying everything down at the foot of the white man and hoping he'll change.

Oh My God, you sound so much like those african immigrants, you really have to meet up with them. You all want blacks to take responsiblity for their problems. They made the same disgusting arguments with regards to the victims in Katrina. I believe you will get along with them.....NOT!!! Both you and they use such noble words of self-responsiblity when it does not apply to their own ethnicity.

How am I self-righteous? I'm not judging Africans - I don't have any different opinion of how we right here in America should address our issues. It may sound cold but somebody needs to say it because all this sentimental romanticism and ego massage while NOT recognizing OUR OWN PEOPLE's role in our destruction is LITERALLY killing us.

None of your posts where you have such views on blacks anywhere outside Africa are memorable. Like I said, show me one! What you need to do is take a book about African history post-colonialism and READ IT!! Do you think the Icons of African liberation became free so that their people ould suffer? PATRICE LUMUMBA USED THE WORDS "ALL AFRICANS SHOULD CONTROL AFRICAN RESOURCES" in the 1950s!! But that cant happen if a certain Kemestry was to access the internet in 2006 thanks to stolen african resources, only to blame Africans for not wanting to take responsiblities. He was assasinated by outsiders and rogue government was instilled in the nation of Congo!

I am not a white liberal so I'm impervious to guilt trips.
I appreciate your honesty. Rather that than fake compassion.

I am on the internet by the grace of god who provided (my ancestors before and) me the opportunity, talent and motivation to work hard and make a way.
And may that same God repay those whose resources were exploited!!
Didn't nobody give me nothing and I've had to be twice as good as the white, indian or chinese I'm competing with just to maintain....so nah

Again, your inability to think outside your own nation. Now you acknowledge racism only in the American context. You had the opportunity to be twice as good. Thats what these same African immigrants I argue with say. They say that in a land of opportunities, how can people still be poor and live in the ghettos. Are you saying those africans in Africa have the exact same opportunities as you?

- I'm not about to feel like my lifestyle causes these black-skinned nigerian rulers to kill their own people over money. The answer is not for me to be as down-trodden as them to relieve my guilt.
Hehe...How far can you go with this?

I don't deny Euros have had devilish intent inside of Africa for a long, long time, as they have in most the world.
Then would you please factor it in. Do you honeslty believe in your heart of hearts, that if an African nation was to rise the way China is doinf, that no efforts will be made to twart its rise?
But there is a reason they don't get fantastic results anymore with those tactics in china, or india...
You are unbelievable!! For the same da/mn reason there is preferential treatment in America, the same to which you admitted in "I've had to be twice as good as the white, indian or chinese I'm competing with just to maintain". There is investment, and outsourcing going to India and China. Infact, these Indians and chinese were actively trained so that they could partake in the outsourcing. Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa all have viable IT workers who could participate in this outsourcing. But NO! There are no jobs from your country going to them. Niether is investment, because once there is famine in Kenya, the whole Africa is painted as a bad investment spot. GOOD.....GOD....IS THERE AN END TO THIS?

they don't have too many willing chinese ready to sell out, and if one did, you wouldn't have chinese apologists wringing their hands blaming white folks instead DEALING WITH their enemy within.
Hehe.... By the way are you a Reverend Jesse Peterson or Bill Cosby fan by any chance? You couldnt be if you are on Destee.com!

Na - I see the pan-africanist point of view. It's defined differently by different people. When it's defined to include DEALING WITH your enemy, no matter WHAT his/her skin tone or hair texture might be because there is a specific goal - unification of african groups individually, then collectively, I can respect it and get motivated to work towards it.
I thought as much. I never expected better from you.

This romantic, "All dark-skinned, kinky-haired people in the world are one country - so let's just love each other unconditionally" - i'm not feelin that.

It's fairy tale.
Yeah, I thought as much, I never expected better of you.

Internal enemies are allowed to skate on the basis of their biology alone. Real ethnic groups that really do have a shared culture WILL exist whether we get romantic about it or not.
Hehe....If I got a dime for the number of times I have heard this. Look, I never force anyone to be one with me. I know there will always be recalcitrant types, who give excuse for their coldness towards Africans including such talking points like "You sould us into slavery".

Our families are in a jungle. We engage in battle with the leopards so we keep guard over our gate each night. We know the leopards are our enemy - their spots never change.

If one night you, one of our family, make a deal with the leopards and decide to go open the gate.... a romantic pan-africanism doesn't let me take your life same as I do the leopards. It just relegates me to whining and complaining that the leopards got in and wreaked havoc on the family. Let's me make excuses for you while lamenting that the Leopard, with the same spots, still killing my family. So, soon as I get the gate back closed another in my family, seeing the benefits you got, makes another deal to open it up and the cycle continues.
Hehe...whatever. I wont even bother to decipher.

Still haven't learned to disagree w/o being disagreeable.

Doctor Militant:

I am disagreeing with your argument - I am not attacking you but your argument. You are disagreeing with my argument; you are attacking me rather than addressing my argument. I don't know how to state it any more simply than that.

Also if you're saying I've posted in other threads anything OTHER than Blacks in America have ultimate responsibility for improving our condition, it only means
A) you haven't read my posts, or
B) you didn't comprehend my point,
C) or you're flat out being untruthful.

Any one who has dealt with me on these forums or in Chat will tell you I've said the same things about black americans and spend a whole lot less time talking about continental africans than about us over here.

No way my rhetoric is similar to Bill Cosby because I don't leave out the fact that the euro power structure IS the ultimate enemy and has to be dealt with.

But you know...We can't have a discussion if only one party desires to comprehend and desires to maintain mutual respect - so I'll leave this one with you alone.

kemetkind said:
Doctor Militant:

I am disagreeing with your argument - I am not attacking you but your argument. You are disagreeing with my argument; you are attacking me rather than addressing my argument. I don't know how to state it any more simply than that.

Also if you're saying I've posted in other threads anything OTHER than Blacks in America have ultimate responsibility for improving our condition, it only means
A) you haven't read my posts, or
B) you didn't comprehend my point,
C) or you're flat out being untruthful.

Any one who has dealt with me on these forums or in Chat will tell you I've said the same things about black americans and spend a whole lot less time talking about continental africans than about us over here.

No way my rhetoric is similar to Bill Cosby because I don't leave out the fact that the euro power structure IS the ultimate enemy and has to be dealt with.

But you know...We can't have a discussion if only one party desires to comprehend and desires to maintain mutual respect - so I'll leave this one with you alone.

Again, I have said one thing that plagues the black community is our inability to think outside the box. We cry and wail about our problems, but never understand the complex dynamics of other black people's problems. I have never claimed to understand racism in America in its full entirety. And I will never simplify it with the statements like you just used. The complexity of the African problems baffles think tanks that I am involved in. We are confronted with problems like (1) how do you create a strategy for growth of Africa with all the globalization and unfair trade practices. (2) How do you utilize mineral resources when they are carted away to foreign lands. These are real problems which we brainstrom everyday. For you to indict a continent for not taking responsiblities is a disservice to those involved in a think tank like me.

As to who does alot of talking about whom, I will just say thats a lie. All black "ethnicites" talk about the other ethnicites. I will be a disingenouous pro-black person if i did not admit that truth. There is a reason that all blacks i know seem to have the same talking points about other ethnicities of black. Its due to propagation of memes by discussions. Do not deny that simple sociocultural truth. No one is innocent!

kemetkind said:
Brother militant I'm not judging anybody. Euros are using under-handed tactics sure but they need some willing AFRICAN participants.

Brother are you judging my heart? Of course I'm removed I don't live in Africa. But the same enemy within is right here too. Nothing about it is funny and I've never made light of it.

I didn't ask you not to Blame whitey I'm telling you Blaming whitey hasn't gotten black folks anywhere in the world ANYTHING.

That's why I'm so tired of hearing it.

If you sit down and think about it taking responsibility for the solution is more revolutionary than laying everything down at the foot of the white man and hoping he'll change.

How am I self-righteous? I'm not judging Africans - I don't have any different opinion of how we right here in America should address our issues. It may sound cold but somebody needs to say it because all this sentimental romanticism and ego massage while NOT recognizing OUR OWN PEOPLE's role in our destruction is LITERALLY killing us.

I am not a white liberal so I'm impervious to guilt trips. I am on the internet by the grace of god who provided (my ancestors before and) me the opportunity, talent and motivation to work hard and make a way. Didn't nobody give me nothing and I've had to be twice as good as the white, indian or chinese I'm competing with just to maintain....so nah - I'm not about to feel like my lifestyle causes these black-skinned nigerian rulers to kill their own people over money. The answer is not for me to be as down-trodden as them to relieve my guilt.

I don't deny Euros have had devilish intent inside of Africa for a long, long time, as they have in most the world. But there is a reason they don't get fantastic results anymore with those tactics in china, or india...they don't have too many willing chinese ready to sell out, and if one did, you wouldn't have chinese apologists wringing their hands blaming white folks instead DEALING WITH their enemy within.

Na - I see the pan-africanist point of view. It's defined differently by different people. When it's defined to include DEALING WITH your enemy, no matter WHAT his/her skin tone or hair texture might be because there is a specific goal - unification of african groups individually, then collectively, I can respect it and get motivated to work towards it.

This romantic, "All dark-skinned, kinky-haired people in the world are one country - so let's just love each other unconditionally" - i'm not feelin that.

It's fairy tale.

Internal enemies are allowed to skate on the basis of their biology alone. Real ethnic groups that really do have a shared culture WILL exist whether we get romantic about it or not.

Our families are in a jungle. We engage in battle with the leopards so we keep guard over our gate each night. We know the leopards are our enemy - their spots never change.

If one night you, one of our family, make a deal with the leopards and decide to go open the gate.... a romantic pan-africanism doesn't let me take your life same as I do the leopards. It just relegates me to whining and complaining that the leopards got in and wreaked havoc on the family. Let's me make excuses for you while lamenting that the Leopard, with the same spots, still killing my family. So, soon as I get the gate back closed another in my family, seeing the benefits you got, makes another deal to open it up and the cycle continues.

I didn't ask you not to Blame whitey I'm telling you Blaming whitey hasn't gotten black folks anywhere in the world ANYTHING.

That's why I'm so tired of hearing it.

You are right just blaming the european is not going to get us anywhere. But I don't see where brother militant are myself is clearly just sitting back and blaming white folks. Where are you getting that from is it because of the fact that we are pointing out and obvious historical reality. You made this reference.

If one night you, one of our family, make a deal with the leopards and decide to go open the gate.... a romantic pan-africanism doesn't let me take your life same as I do the leopards. It just relegates me to whining and complaining that the leopards got in and wreaked havoc on the family. Let's me make excuses for you while lamenting that the Leopard, with the same spots, still killing my family. So, soon as I get the gate back closed another in my family, seeing the benefits you got, makes another deal to open it up and the cycle continues.[/QUOTE]

First of all the African has not even come into realization of who and what our enemy is. So before we can even talk about all of the internal strifes we have to get over. The first thing we have to recognize is just like our ancestors in the past we have not properly defined what type of relationship we should have with these people. We have never looked at white people as our collective enemy so there for you cannot apply that analogy to our situation. So we must examine their history and how it relates to us. Because when you deal with your family situation and hand out punishment to those who have betrayed the family and let the leopard in. Afther you've gotten all of that straight, guess what you still have to deal with the leopard. The leopard is not going anywhere he is still going to find ways to breach your defense. So in order to properly defend yourself and your family you can't just sitback and blame the weak amongst your own for selling out. You have to also deal with the criminal in the middle who is manipulating the situation for his own benefit. Doing that does not mean you are taking away responsibility from self. But in order to develop the proper strategy to effectively deal with your external enemy. You have to find out what's motivating these people? What are their true intentions? These are just some questions but you can get a good picture of what I'm getting at. Anotherthing is when you develop a strategy based on this information you can then relay this information back to your people. You can use this information know to create a sense of unity and direction. You can teach your people in real time. The errors in their ways and show them how a few traders and fools amongst us who sacriface the lives of many to feed their own selfish desires. Can disrupt and create havoc in our nation, with that way of teaching you can create a system of reward and punishment to farther engrain a particular way of thinking in your people. This will create a code of ethics amongst our people that we can use to guage if our behavior. You see know we have away of distinguishing who is friend or foe based on our historical and political, and social reality.

Good discussion

youngblackceo said:

You are right just blaming the european is not going to get us anywhere. But I don't see where brother militant are myself is clearly just sitting back and blaming white folks. Where are you getting that from is it because of the fact that we are pointing out and obvious historical reality. You made this reference.

You're right. I made the reference out of frustration because on this thread and on so many others - that's where it starts - pointing out the white root of the problem - and that's where it ends. I didn't see you or militant proposing potential solutions so it appeared to fall right in line with what I see as a victim mentality about solutions.

youngblackceo said:

First of all the African has not even come into realization of who and what our enemy is. So before we can even talk about all of the internal strifes we have to get over. The first thing we have to recognize is just like our ancestors in the past we have not properly defined what type of relationship we should have with these people. We have never looked at white people as our collective enemy so there for you cannot apply that analogy to our situation. So we must examine their history and how it relates to us. Because when you deal with your family situation and hand out punishment to those who have betrayed the family and let the leopard in. Afther you've gotten all of that straight, guess what you still have to deal with the leopard. The leopard is not going anywhere he is still going to find ways to breach your defense. So in order to properly defend yourself and your family you can't just sitback and blame the weak amongst your own for selling out. You have to also deal with the criminal in the middle who is manipulating the situation for his own benefit. Doing that does not mean you are taking away responsibility from self. But in order to develop the proper strategy to effectively deal with your external enemy. You have to find out what's motivating these people? What are their true intentions? These are just some questions but you can get a good picture of what I'm getting at. Anotherthing is when you develop a strategy based on this information you can then relay this information back to your people. You can use this information know to create a sense of unity and direction. You can teach your people in real time. The errors in their ways and show them how a few traders and fools amongst us who sacriface the lives of many to feed their own selfish desires. Can disrupt and create havoc in our nation, with that way of teaching you can create a system of reward and punishment to farther engrain a particular way of thinking in your people. This will create a code of ethics amongst our people that we can use to guage if our behavior. You see know we have away of distinguishing who is friend or foe based on our historical and political, and social reality.

BROTHER that is excellent. It is a refutation of my argument on the grounds of the argument itself.

I agree with most of it especially the novel method you propose for dealing with internal enemies and further communicating their weaknesses back to the people. We're on the same page here. It seems you're agreeing that internal enemy has to be dealt with...there's no argument from me that the leopard does too.

I also agree with you 100% that we have to DEFINE what our interface is with the leopard. We can't just believe we're going to go wipe them all out in one fell swoop if we'd all just unite, or that we should turn away from any dealings with them completely. That interface needs to change as our relative strength changes. China is dancing with the leopard AND beating it at its own game...it's holding the notes on America's economic prosperity and slowly gathering more and more of the cards into its own hand. But it didn't start the dance from a position of weakness.

African nations have to dance in the global markets too, but they must dance from a position of strength. This is where pan-africanism comes to mind for me - the strength is in unified economic and military blocs, not trying to cobble us all together as one country. Euros use subterfuge to keep this from happening by propping up their puppets, but again, whose responsibility is it finance the removal of these puppets?

I don't agree however that the African, continental or diasporan, doesn't know who is our enemy. Why is it that you can go to any board like this and you'll see similar threads pointing out white people's role in our problems? Any barbershop? Any church? Maybe the most uninformed in the masses don't understand but the thought leaders do and those that are cutting these deals with euros definitely do.

I think we don't know who are enemy within is - who is allowing the enemy externally to have so great an impact on our progress. When we do know him - we aren't willing to exact justice for him. We're spending TOO much effort on analyzing the HISTORY of the problem, which we've done a good job of - but not enough on proposing and executing realistic solutions.

Brother I invite you join the brothers of Destee on Monday night
for brothers only chat where we will begin to propose solutions to specific problems we can impact and action plans to implement them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back