Congo : 'Congo' Actor Ezra Mabengeza Channels Freedom Fighter Patrice Lumumba

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
'Congo' Actor Ezra Mabengeza Channels Freedom Fighter Patrice Lumumba

That conversation really impacted me. And the last thing she told me was to remember who I was playing and consider the legacy of this man. As a performer myself, understanding the context of this play, I certainly wanted to make sure that I did that. I didn't want to really play myself. As an African, you know that we are very spiritual. This is a man's family. He comes from a certain tribe, a certain people. And I can't just go in there and think it's me. I said a prayer to his family to thank them for this opportunity and ask for their guidance in terms of portraying their representative, their father, their brother, their cousin. I asked God to help me to be this person with integrity and dignity, and to also maintain the strength and the power and the unshakable confidence that he had in what we could do as a people.

http://www.bvnewswire.com/2010/10/06/congo-actor-ezra-mabengeza-interview-patrice-lu/

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
'Congo' Actor Ezra Mabengeza Channels Freedom Fighter Patrice Lumumba

That conversation really impacted me. And the last thing she told me was to remember who I was playing and consider the legacy of this man. As a performer myself, understanding the context of this play, I certainly wanted to make sure that I did that. I didn't want to really play myself. As an African, you know that we are very spiritual. This is a man's family. He comes from a certain tribe, a certain people. And I can't just go in there and think it's me. I said a prayer to his family to thank them for this opportunity and ask for their guidance in terms of portraying their representative, their father, their brother, their cousin. I asked God to help me to be this person with integrity and dignity, and to also maintain the strength and the power and the unshakable confidence that he had in what we could do as a people.

http://www.bvnewswire.com/2010/10/06/congo-actor-ezra-mabengeza-interview-patrice-lu/
Hopefully the AU willl earn to channel and manifest his ideology and policies,
as a safeguard against the eminent global collapse, and probable escalation of Coltan and lithium pirating by the EU and US

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.