Black People Politics : Cong Elijah Cummings precided the new "Valachi" hearings over a dif kind of Gangster

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Not since the famous Valachi hearings , precided over by then attorney general Robert Kennedy was there a more revealing and explosive, expose' of corruption in power, as the Cohen testimony today about "The Don" in the White House !
Cong Cummings , shut the moaning and crying down of Republicans , that tried to stop the hearings , at the start, and let the public and the world see the facts !

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Eljah Cummings stunning closing remarks , describe, in so many words Cohen to be a "Joe Valachi " testifying to help indict his Godfather , and that the Don, even classified him as such

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ndugu Black People : Proffesor Leonard Jeffries , nephew Cong Jeffries , demands the results of the Mueller report Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black Events : Dr Tyrone Powers speaks on Libya/ Cong Paine, pro mil. action; on first hour, 98.7FM Black Events 0
Ankhur Black People : What is the real situation with Cong. Maxine Waters? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Haiti : Cong. Maxine Waters, gets debt relief for Haiti Bill passed Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
OldSoul Black People : Dr Amos Wilson On The Value Of Elijah Muhammad Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black Ancestors : ▶ The black collective won't miss Elijah Cummings Honoring Black Ancestors 8
Kemetstry Black Ancestors : R.I.P. ELIJAH CUMMINGS Honoring Black Ancestors 2
Queenie Black Ancestors : Farewell Elijah Cummings Honoring Black Ancestors 3
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : '64 Letter From Malik to Elijah Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
river Black Picture Image Gallery : My 10 Year Old Nephew Elijah English Black Picture Image Gallery 13
Ankhur Black People : Grandson of Honorable Elijah Muhammed seeks hip hop repository at Schomburg Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Elijah Muhammad Interview.. Black People Open Forum 4
3 Black People : So Elijah Mohammed and George Clinton Black People Open Forum 15
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Elijah Muhammad "The Theology of Time" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
O Black People : What Do You Think of Elijah's Solution to America's Race Problem? Black People Open Forum 2
alyce Black Poetry : A Very Special Love (for Elijah) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Queenie Black People Politics : All in the Family: Maya Rockeymoor Cummings Black People Politics 1
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1