Black People Politics : Confused by America's Response to Charlottesville Virginia Racism

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family.

I am confused by America's response to racism when Black People are marginalized, disproportionately imprisoned and killed every single day.

Did the Charlottesville, VA event show something that had not always been?

Should we expect some different treatment now?

I'm confused at the hoopla of it all.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Bingo.

Putting a white victims face on the issue definitely played a part. That and the outrage that Drumpfs response is creating. Whites dont like being reminded of their genetic predisposition to violence and mayhem. They would rather it be confined to those very few on the alt right and people of color instead of being echoed in their new leader.

Peace and Blessings Family.

I am confused by America's response to racism when Black People are marginalized, disproportionately imprisoned and killed every single day.

Did the Charlottesville, VA event show something that had not always been?

Should we expect some different treatment now?

I'm confused at the hoopla of it all.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Greetings Sister Destee!

First of all, may this young woman's spirit RIP, a life cut short, so young. This is so unfair.

Now, her life has been sacrificed in this government who has allowed these hate groups to exercise their rights to have this kind of public forum, but to respond to this thread question, I believe that her background and why she had the opportunity to be able to go out and march against this hate group parade needs to be kept in view.

I read she was employed by a Black man, and this is the key. I wish that I could have this kind of job opportunity, Oh but no! If I were a White woman, down on my luck, and had the opportunity to marry a wealthy football player, I wonder would I take it? hmh. And if that Black man became victimized by racism, I guess I would have to stand by his side...

She worked at a bar and another job before she was hired as a paralegal for this black man, and continued to keep those two jobs, and she set her own hours at this law firm, to the point this same boss, said, tht he had to arrange his schedule around hers because he said, 'she liked to sleep late'.

So even though, this same racist system allowed a judge to take my kids for 3 years on a false allegation and cause me to become poor, and even though, this same system allowed me to get an education, score high on national exams, however, they also allowed this job to injure me permanently, then fire me, with no medical benefits... while my kids were still young. I guess I should be happy that white people go out and march for my human rights and my freedom along with pedophiles and child kidnappers and abusers and every bodies human rights too, to commit human rights violations. Do I need this kind of hero?

I could certainly benefit from that same black lawyer to defend my cause because this government sure did kidnap my children, and then garnished my wages for 3 years after I went into court to prove the false allegations. They paid out TANF, foster care funds for 3 years, and then garnished my wages to get the money back, ... for kidnapping my kids. Talk about reverse and rolling back over the victim...

But instead, this lawyer was trying to be fair and so, I suppose, I would also be grateful for an opportunity to have a nice life, a job, even if my boss is black. I guess, it seems gracious for Ms. Heyer to show her gratitude for this kind of break in life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back