Black People : Confronting anti-black racism among Latinos - Us Vs Them?

Latinos act ill once they get into positions of power,or have the majority population.

As was and true of whites: We too will get nowhere, making grand overgeneralizations, not getting to the heart of what breds brown/black clashes etc., where our or their folks come into daily conflict with each others relations, etc.

I. e., just one high profile African American official, even Obama, neither implies or suggests his white counterparts are no longer the major movers/shakers of this nation, which also remains a world power...

FYI

Don't kiss their butts. but we will be better-off if we can make more connections with them.

Just in case some may misunderstand what I wrote.

We can't help the so called latinos change their ways.. I feel we can make allies with some of them.
If we keep them as enemies, that is what they will be. It's our choice....

We already gave them OUR protection under the 14th amendment, that our ancestors fought for. We gave them OUR protection under the Civil Rights Act of 1965, which some of us and our parents fought for. Everything we, our parents and/or our ancestors fought for, we have graciously given to Latinos, scot free.... and they have never reciprocated. So, please, just how much more blood do we have to give them to satisfy you?

Don't kiss their butts. but we will be better-off if we can make more connections with them.

Just in case some may misunderstand what I wrote.

We can't help the so called latinos change their ways.. I feel we can make allies with some of them.
If we keep them as enemies, that is what they will be. It's our choice....

You as is true of others have to speak up/stand up/take a stand/etc.

I. e., too many African descended people presume being in the spotlight, be it here or around the globe, presumes and assumes it's just about us and whatever we feel or think...

I dare to disagree: It's about all of us!

Brother Malcolm chided us about that, way back when he gave his famous MESSAGE TO THE GRASSROOTS speech...

Let's do place this anti Mexican hatefest in its proper context...

I. e., some flunk U. S. history 101, for all of the white hype about the Mexican/U. S. clashes of the past, those were ploys meant to mislead us here to mistake what it was all about, since the republic of Texas was meant to expand the white folks slave economy and/or Mexico had abolished slavery, during its war of independence from Spain, etc.

Others undermined what its black freedom fighters were also trying to bring about....

Admittedly, today's ruling elites do tend to mimic the nation's past (or present) white colonial era exploiters/oppressor/ad naseum, though those are issues/problems/etc. afromexicanos and/or progressive Mexicans can and will have to find means/ways/etc. to resolve, too...

We elsewhere can't and shouldn't try to do it for them...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back