Black People : Confronting anti-black racism among Latinos - Us Vs Them?

Since you have had the audacity to make allegations and/or try to hog my thread ad naseum, you are both the issue and the problem, so on to my 'ignore' list you will go, too!

1) It's not YOUR thread - it's a forum thread open to any and all who wish to post.

2) Thank you soooo much! Like most, I hate being attacked by those without substance, and

3) Thank you again for ME not having to put you BACK on ignore. I had you my list for almost 8 months; thought you'd changed. Oh well.

:wave:

To the other posters: There were and are known and unknown cyber predators, easily revealing themselves by their self promoting doubletalk...

Air your comments and criticisms about me:

Don't let them make you a means to their ends, since they intend to mislead you, as in have you not make a clear distinction between allies and enemies, etc.

Also get back to what you intended to add to the overall discussions/debates, etc.

Good luck!

FYI

You should have been addressing them to me.... about you. But it's all good. I don't think there are that many people on this forum so weak that you could MIS-lead, so the warning is moot.... like much of what you ramble on about. ;)

If we turn most latinos into enemies, that is what they will be.

No...

It's not me and mine against you and yours...

But it is also not about having selective amnesia:

So much reflects brown vs black rivalries, gang turf clashes, and/or how drugs wound up in our less well off communities.

I and others do recall the origins, when heroin (not cocaine) came to plague our communities, i. e., after the Urban Rebellions of the sixties and seventies...

In more recent years, came in 'crack'/drugs for guns/to arm contras/start up secret wars/meddle in other folks biznis, in other parts of the Americas/ad naseum....

Those who let their emotions rule them, reveal they fail to use their heads, make claims not backed up by facts, i. e., since it did and does take corrupt people at the top to aid other death dealers, however much backwardness and ignorance lead some of our own to deliver the dope, which others also buy too unaware of the damage it does to us all...

A few here are quick to quote Malcolm X, fail to recall why the Chinese Communist 'solution' to their drug addicts etc. were so drastic, i. e., because the British imperialists also used drugs to quell their desire for self and collective determination...

Some here not only fail to recall our stories: Also world history...In both cases, those who fail to learn from the mistakes of the past, are bound to repeat them, via the present...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back