Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Thankz , u know me i always have a pt 2 in my head
stay tune ................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Black Poetry : He's Got Magic Hands (confessions of a love-struck girl) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black Relationships : Confessions Of a Former Self Hating Black Man who Used to Bash Black women on Social Media Black Relationships 215
macoo Science and Technology : Confessions of the West Science and Technology 13
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : THE 42 NEGATIVE CONFESSIONS...THE EGYPTIAN TORAH Omowale Jabali 6
Destee Black Money Business Jobs : Confessions of a Walmart Hitman Black Money Business Jobs 1
Metaverse Black Short Stories : Cyborg Confessions – Beyond The Matrix Short Stories - Authors - Writing 30
river Black Spirituality Religion : Negative Confessions oof the UnChurched Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
C Black Poetry : CONFESSIONS OF A WHORE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Confessions ....part two Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Black Poetry : Confessions of a Rebound Chick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
river Black Spirituality Religion : Negative Confessions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
nevar Black Poetry : My confessions.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
B Black Poetry : Confessions of a 180 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
MzBlkAngel Poetry Critiques : 1 Confessions of the heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Confessions of the heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
T Black Poetry : Pulpit Confessions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Lips2yours Black Poetry : "Confessions of The heart" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
I Black Poetry : Confessions To My Lover Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Pulpit Confessions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Poetry : "Circled Confessions" --A poetry-prose peace from a somber scriber Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : Nocturnal Confessions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Confessions Of The Spirit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Queenie Black Women : To Hell and Back: Confessions of a Black Feminist Black Women 112
L Black Poetry : Confessions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : Confessions Of The Negro Maid Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Z Black Poetry : Confessions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Poetry : Confessions of a Libra Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : HE SAID “My plan include cake and will elude a fake in the rude hands of fate fare is money for a ride love your hair a honey with pride at that poin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black Entertainment : Where is the Love? Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Parenting : The reality of Black men's love lives and marriages is very different than what's usually shown on TV – I spent years actually talking to them Black Parenting 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” you greedy for fame needy for a dame so you speedy in this game called love you not scrub, alert you not captain Kirk wanna be winner of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love Is In The Air Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Relationships : "NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE UP ON SOMEONE THEY LOVE" Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
G Black People : Mary L Trump on President "Love That Goya" Trump Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : just love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Enjoy 9 minutes of Nina's Love Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Love And Hate Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Matthew A. Cherry's "Hair Love" Win's Oscar! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : They All Have No Love, Democrat And Republican Nor Respect For Your Black Behind, White, Jew, Gentile!!! Black People Open Forum 1