Black People Politics : Conditons that allowed for Trump to become POTUS

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Y'all know the saying: "Don't hate the player, hate the game"

What are the conditions that allowed for trump to become potus?

Because, so long as the conditions (the game) stays in place, then it doesn't matter who the POTUS is.

This is where analysis/attention should be applied.

What should be done about 'the game'? What are some suggestions? What do we as black folk need to do in spite of the game being what it is?

I am not a fan of trump, but if his presidency can be used as a catalyst for the black collective to unify to a substantial degree, to build that '5 story building' that Claude Anderson suggested, then I am all for trump being where he is, for black folks were split on obama, where thus far black folks aren't split on trump.

Your thoughts?

P.S.

What evidence would show that Clinton would've been any better should she have become POTUS?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
a lot of people who should have known better failed to realize just how retrograde and stupid the masses of white people are.

fox news been brainwashing them fools for years and years. that created the climate for a trump.

serious media brainwashing. welcome to 1984

willa

Apr 7, 2013
There is always another side to the coin. This is one reason why Trump was voted in, because people are tired of ISIS, AlQaeda, etc. murdering the innocent even to babies, even to Muslim people and their children and all the inhumanity of horror that goes with it.

So Trump actually is going to war against this evil that is so deplorable it would make the devil look away. He gave his general 30 days to take out ISIS etc.. So, Jan. 22 we blew up 31 ISIS strongholds and munitions. The Daily Caller. Then the general sent ISIS a letter... numbering each of the 31 Positions the U.S. turned to ashes. Weekly Standard

A couple days ago our Navy Seals took out two top Executioners. One of the Executioners took the videos of the line up of good, brave men getting their heads sawed off. General news.

We have two and a half more weeks to go… to reach 30 days. I never have thought that Presidents armchair micromanaging of our military was a good idea. If we are going to go to war, send your best General to make fighting decisions. A President can watch over that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Khari osei Black People Politics : Are mixed race people allowed to identify as black or white Black People Politics 11
Destee Black Sports : Kyrie Irving Denies ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party - Surrounded by White Girls Black Sports 35
Nomad Danni Black People : Why is Freedom of speech only allowed for some? Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Higher Standard Required : Adult Content is Not Allowed - Except in Private NSFW Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 5
MsInterpret Black People Politics : Should women be allowed on the front-lines of combat? Black People Politics 37
Asomfwaa Black Relationships : "Should Three People be Allowed to Marry?" Black Relationships 37
T Violaters / Violations : Is trolling harassment allowed Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
chuck Black People Politics : As Long As I'm Allowed To: I Will Speak Up/Out/Etc. About What Concerns All Of Us Here! Black People Politics 1
Destee Site News : NEW! - Aggressive Self Promotion Allowed in Blogs! Announcements 11
Destee Site News : Anonymous Posting Allowed - Registration is not Required - All Anonymous Posts are Moderated Announcements 25
blackeyes Nigeria : Curls allowed? No, say Nigerian women, who give it to you straight Nigeria 6
Destee Black People : List Companies that had a NO BLACKS ALLOWED policy, that we patronize now Black People Open Forum 17
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : Should Non-blacks be allowed to attend Historically Black Colleges? Black Education / Schools 51
Amnat77 Black Christians : Should women be allowed to preach? Christian Study Group 10
Ankhur Black People : BP , Allowed to Create a Mini Police State Black People Open Forum 8
MsInterpret Black People : Should incarcerated felons be allowed to vote? Black People Open Forum 11
Chevron Dove Black Women : Sisters - You're Not Allowed To Post In Brother's Thread Black Women 18
Kemetstry Black Men : Brothers - You're Not Allowed To Post In Sister's Thread Black Men 23
B If you pay are you allowed more freedom to be combative under cover ?? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 37
T Black People : Is this really allowed!? Black People Open Forum 3
Bootzey Black People : Tell Me Why this is still allowed? Black People Open Forum 11
Monetary Audio Video Web Conferencing : NOT ALLOWED IN CHAT Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
jamesfrmphilly no self hating allowed? Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 15
emanuel goodman Black People : Black Politicians Being allowed to play the Game Black People Open Forum 2
J Black People : Why are uncle toms allowed on DESTEE? Black People Open Forum 3
Kemetstry Black People : MEN COULD BE ALLOWED CHOICE TOO Black People Open Forum 131
Therious Black People : No debit Cards allowed in your black area?? Black People Open Forum 7
B Black People Politics : OUR BELOVED "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT" ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN! Black People Politics 4
Destee Black People Politics : Weapons Of Mass Destruction - Chemical, Biological, Or Nuclear - Who's Allowed And Why? Black People Politics 58
S Black Poetry : no hate allowed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
N Black People : Should Americans be allowed to burn the cross? Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Higher Standard Required : Cursing - Swearing - Expletives - Etc. - Not Allowed Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 59
N Black Poetry : no white girls allowed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Power Rankings Sunken Place Edition: Top 10 Black Folks who’ve lost the most since Donald Trump left office Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Dem's lawsuit accuses Trump of inciting deadly Capitol riot Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
HODEE Black People Politics : McConnell: Trump Tricked Me ..... Into Backing His Coup Black People Politics 2
HODEE Black People Politics : DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOW UP IN SINGLES ... At Several State Capitols Black People Politics 1
R Black People Politics : Another Reason Trump Supporters Are Insane Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People Politics : President Trump responds to Twitter account ban in tweet storm from @POTUS account Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Donald Trump mocked for claiming he called in National Guard to calm Capitol riots, when it was Mike Pence Black People Politics 1
Discerning Black People Politics : Biden and Harris clobber Trump again for White House Black People Politics 0
A Black People Politics : Trump won. Black People Politics 6
HODEE Black People Politics : ‘Purely outlandish stuff’: Trump’s legal machine grinds to a halt Black People Politics 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Trump shows his face as Biden completes a trouncing Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why Black People Politics 221
Fine1952 Black People : Dr. Fauci Lied, just like trump Black People Open Forum 38
HODEE Black People Politics : VOTE_Fraud claims aimed in part at keeping Trump base loyal .. Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People Politics : Besides Executive Orders Trump Since October has been removing critical regulations and trying to pass so many controversial laws Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump-Supporting Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Has The Weirdest Meltdown Over Biden Victory Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee Black People Politics : What can we do, to unite with Trump supporters and voters? Black People Politics 175