Higher Standard Required : Concise Refutation...

abuyusufalshafii

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2022
I was here years ago and started thread called "the concise refutation of those who think the people of kush are the children of israel" thread. I'm no longer using those old accounts and this will be my only account from now on.

I'm opening this thread with a different approach in that I will deal with one issue at a time rather than an entire article as writing too much at once seems to have caused large portions of my points go without a response.

I'm taking it slow this time as I'm only online once a week.

ma'as salama

My first issue is whether or not anyone here believes the argument stating that black people are the original people because their skin color is the color of soil (earth) as I've had someone use that on me and it's very, very easy to refute.

I don't believe the world was ever all one race at all and don't believe in any type of racial supremacy.

Please let me know what you think.

Salamun 'alaykum

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back