Black History Culture : Concerned Now But Not Then, Easier to Tell With Mission Completed 1898 Riots in NC

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by dustyelbow, Dec 16, 2005.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Even this article linked to the newspaper in this story is admiting its role in this tell all. But why now? Is ther another orchestrated pivotal role be played as we speak?

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    "why now?" "wait a minute!! i thought it was the republicans that were the bane of our existence?! now you're telling me it was democrats that started this crap?!! well! just you wait until the next election - i doubt that i'll be voting democratic!!"

interesting oddity .. or "coincidence": "jeffrey crow"?

3. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    AnAfrican, are you kidding??? You've never heard of the DIXIECRATS like Bilbo of Mississippi, Thurmond of South Carolina, Talmadge of Georgia, and on and on??? Arch White Supremacists all, and most of them owned those cotton plantations that kept African Americans in a virtual state of shrecropper slavery during the Jim Crow period...

http://www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com/

Check that page out...

Peace!
    Isaiah

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    no, i ... well, i believe i might have heard the name, but i do not know of them. not that it matters; all of them are those Life-impaired dysfunctional white sub-humans. don't matter what they call themselves or what they say their platform is, it ain't about being supportive of Life at all!

on the other hand; i'd truly just as soon not spend a lot of energy on the past when the present is such a mess. after all; the opposite of present is not past or future, but absent. if one isn't living in the present, one is living in the absent - and it really helps to be here.

besides, it was a rhetorical question; i didn't mean it as if i were actually asking a question or as if i were actually considering "voting options" - that's another of their scams that i have a perfect record on, like having insurance: never happened; never will.