Black Poetry : Concept Of Queen Of Hearts(For Epiphany)

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by poeticdelight, Feb 17, 2003.

1. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Some people need me to break the concept of Queen Of Hearts down even further because like my mother in the story. They still don't comprehend its underlying meaning. How does love conquer all? Love conquers all through timing and effectiveness. If you take the timing and effectiveness of the situation into consideration, then your plan is powerful enough to defeat your enemies/opponents. In a deck of 52 cards, you have the spades, diamonds, hearts, and clubs of which kings/queens make up a pair of four. President Bush with the power of our military is the king of spades. Spades cuts diamonds, hearts, and clubs. Saddam Hussein with the power of his wealth is the king of diamonds. Paper covers rock or in other words money defeats power and influence. Osama Bin Laden with the power of his convictions is the king of clubs. Clubs can't really do anything except ridicule others and save face because they are cowards. Jesus with the power of his love and understanding is the king of hearts. Hearts can't really do anything either except call one's bluff through strategy. This is why Jesus is the king of all earthly kings. According to him, wisdom is more precious than silver and gold. If you play your cards right, then it's possible for anyone to win but the Lord usually has the last and final say in the end. His great works of love lives and reigns through each one of us. This poem is entitled "Queen Of Hearts" because I am a woman delivering a message on his behalf.

PeaceLoveNSerenity,

PoeticDelight

2. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +604
    CONCEPTUALIZE THIS

PD when you break it down, you breaks it downnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

1poetsought

3. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    poetsought

i got too :lol:

thanx for passing through...

one

pd

4. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    One Final Hint

The king of hearts will be the only person able to help the king of spades, the king of diamonds, and the king of clubs from the eternal fires of hell, but if all three of them sell their souls to Satan, then how will the king of hearts be able to save them.

one

poeticd

5. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    king of hearts shall prosper

The king of hearts shall prosper over the king of spades. The king of spades is truly powerless to his enemy the king of diamonds. President Bush can't even talk to his enemy Saddam Hussein into disarming his weapons without resulting to force through warfare. A dean from college once told me, "it's easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar". Vinegar simply adds gasoline to Iraq's fire. Who can actually lead America in teaching Iraq a lesson in a fashion that will actually cause them to feel bad about what they've done to us in efforts to conquer the entire world? I would put everything on the king of hearts. Again, the king of clubs is not mentioned here because he's in hiding. Hopefully, the king of hearts will appoint additional leaders to his cabinet to resolve these internal issues regarding affirmative action and external issues regarding world wars.

Mrs. Bush invites members of U.S poet laurete for tea but they turned it down and sent anti-war poems instead: http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2003-01-30-poetry_x.htm
    http://www.poetsagainstthewar.org./

On February 26 every Senate office will receive anti-war calls and emails every minute of the hour:
    http://www.moveon.org/winwithoutwar/

Joe Millionaire makes final selection I've never seen so many queen of diamonds in my entire life:
    http://www.sptimes.com/2003/02/18/Artsandentertainment/And_Joe_Millionaire_s.shtml

Peace,

PoeticDelight

6. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    reposting by request

how's everyone doing? :wave:

pd

7. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    Story Of 4 Presidents On 4 Coins

President Washington who was our first president of the United States owned 600 slaves. After passing away, he set 300 of them free through his last final will and testament. The other 300 belonged to his wife's ex-husband. His face is imprinted on the 25 cents coin. If Abraham Lincoln later set all slaves free through the establishment of the Emancipation Proclamation during the reign of his presidency, then why is his face imprinted on a penny.

To see the answer revealed, I want all of you to position a quarter, dime, nickel, and a penny in its appropriate order on
    a flat surface. You'll noticed their backs are turned against one another. All of the other presidents did in fact turn their backs against Abraham Lincoln.

Peace,

PoeticD

8. Sista Steele

Sista Steele Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you pd. You gets mad props girl!

9. poeticdelight

Ratings:
    +2
    again you're welcome