Black History : CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN THE US

While I have no doubt there was a mass MURDER of ex-slaves in Natchez, I'm not so sure about who did the killing. I say that because it is very self-serving of white Mississippians to blame the deaths of 20,000 black people on Union soldiers for google as I might, I can find NO other account of this tragedy. If anyone can, I'd appreciate very much your sharing a link with the rest of us. :10500:

Exactly, I think the comment went something like, because they know how the fertilizer got there ... or ... they know how the peaches are fertilized.

Peach trees grow tjere and flourish in this grave-grove yet no one eats them becamse they know the source...interesting fact

Peach trees grow tjere and flourish in this grave-grove yet no one eats them becamse they know the source...interesting fact

They know

My first reaction when I read the title4 of this thread was the more than 800 barbed wire detention centers built by Dick Cheney's Halliburton during the Bush years....still with NO explanation of WHAT....or WHO....they are for.

Not familiar with Natchez, MS or that history, which when I went to it, there seems to be huge disagreement about its existence, or at least as related in the link....which is NOT to say nothing like this existed or happened. I have no doubt there are tons of untold truths, and not just Natchez, MS.

And this quote: one doesn't think or feel like "GOD BLESS AMERICA". It's more like God D.A.M.N. America!!

That comes right out of the mouth of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's former pastor in Chicago, and the comment that, among others, threw Rev. Wright under the bus. It was a Trinity Church in Chicago and I attended as a guest one Easter weekend with an African friend, a nun, a sister from Uganda. I look back and wonder if that was Rev. Wright's church we had attended that day?

Further, when I look at all the lies and organized corruption that runs Washington and our government, I think back to Rev. Wright's words....and think, yeah, he was right after all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back