Science and Technology : Computerized Manifestation of Man

i programmed mainframe super computers for decades for military, academic and corporate applications.

the mind of man is ill-logical and creative. we make leaps of imagination. we are mystics.
hit me up when they build A.I. that can create magic.

magic is only ever science not currently understood by the masses or it is the deception of the mind and faculties of the brain. Either way, it is subjective.

props for programming super computers but the field of computer science has and still is evolving. But even still, I still give you respect as it is due.

magic is only ever science not currently understood by the masses or it is the deception of the mind and faculties of the brain.
Either way, it is subjective.
you avoid the issue. A.I. can not create. A.I. can not improvise. A.I. can not intuit.

AI has already created music and art as well as games. What do you mean? In the future AI will definitely be assisting us in a lot of creative work, filling in small gaps while we focus on larger ideas. It's already begun.

AI can also learn how to walk even when you give it longer or shorter legs. That is improvisation. I'm telling you, sir, with all due respect, the field of computer science is growing. Have you seen the robots that are able to recover no matter how you try to push them over?

It's not that I don't understand where you're coming from. Again... not too many years ago, I thought true AI was impossible. We're not at that level yet. We're not at the point of what we would call self-awareness. But if you think about how we are born... what is the computing power of a zygote? What is the computing power of a newborn? How much can each remember? To me there is no magic switch. The magic is the communication between a growing number of neurons that enable us to become the biological thinking machines that we are. And if you damage a brain it can damage that brain's capacity and capability. We haven't created an AI brain as sophisticated as our own yet. I believe it isn't simply a question of software but also hardware. So I'm not telling you we're there. Not at all. I'm telling you that I believe it's possible and that it will happen sooner than we're currently prepared to handle.

AI has already created music and art as well as games. What do you mean? In the future AI will definitely be assisting us in a lot of creative work, filling in small gaps while we focus on larger ideas. It's already begun.

AI can also learn how to walk even when you give it longer or shorter legs. That is improvisation. I'm telling you, sir, with all due respect, the field of computer science is growing. Have you seen the robots that are able to recover no matter how you try to push them over?

It's not that I don't understand where you're coming from. Again... not too many years ago, I thought true AI was impossible. We're not at that level yet. We're not at the point of what we would call self-awareness. But if you think about how we are born... what is the computing power of a zygote? What is the computing power of a newborn? How much can each remember? To me there is no magic switch. The magic is the communication between a growing number of neurons that enable us to become the biological thinking machines that we are. And if you damage a brain it can damage that brain's capacity and capability. We haven't created an AI brain as sophisticated as our own yet. I believe it isn't simply a question of software but also hardware. So I'm not telling you we're there. Not at all. I'm telling you that I believe it's possible and that it will happen sooner than we're currently prepared to handle.
mind is more than a network of neurons. there is a mystical component. there is a spiritual component. there is magic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back