Support : Computer Problems? Ask a question

OC just can't be done on any machine. Your processor has to be unlocked first. If it's locked, you can't unlock it. game over. Then you can't have a stock cooling fan either, you need a fan with a heat sink that will do the job. you may have to leave to door off which is no big deal. except your other fans won't be that efficient.

Peace!
like i said.....don't do it

like i said.....don't do it

If folks did this, then no one would know how to over clock. But that is why you read, and ask question. But in the end, you're going to have to make that step. I didn't learn how to OC by not doing it, I had to make that step.

Peace!

One trick for trouble shooting is to use an external bootable system over USB - such as using the software 'YUMI' and installing
a distribution like 'UBCD' (Ultimate Boot CD) or HiRen's Boot Disc - both very excellent free software bundles with overwhelming functionality.

Are they open source? I hate free stuff that tries to sneak other progs in with the one you want. That is why I never, never, ever do the recommended install, I always do custom.

These can be installed onto CD's or USB Drives (pref) or even installed by your phone's (android) USB drive with a free software named Drive Droid.

Ture. I know I have mine on a USB that i can plug into my MB....

Currently I'm enjoying a trial of Hootsuite, and writing some perl code for a kinda interesting data mining interface I'm working on..

Pearl!!!! I tried to use that back in the day when I hacked games when they were easily hackable for me. I forget the name of the one debugger prog that use to run in the background. You run the prog you wanted to hack, and type anything into to activation box. That would make this prog pop up and show the code line. Then what I would do is "nop" out the command and have it skip over it.

Also playing around with Maltego and Rapid Miner - 3 linux boxes are my dev machines, one on amazon, one a headless virtual machine on my laptop, one a netbook server running debian - been using it since package managers were 'the new thing'...
Hope to work on a Raspberry PI distributed sensor network ....

I was too stuck on seeing a desktop when Linux came out. And just like today, most game are written for Windows. But the one thing I did like about Linux is that to delete, or change something. You have to go to the root directory. Unlike windows where you can hit the wrong key and wipe things out.

I do a little gaming, some GTA V PC online if anyone wants to brawl, but I several months clean of a wow relapse .. lol ...

Fallout, and Skyrim here. Don't feel bad I've been playing these two games for the last 5 or 6 years. I've tried to play others...but I'm too addicted. I remember having to study for a physics test, and had to force myself to turn off the game at 2 in the morning and study ......LMAO

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back