Support : Computer Problems? Ask a question

ceebee

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 23, 2015
Hello, I'll offer some of my time to people who have questions/problems of a technical nature.

I currently use Windows, linux and android, but have some experience with Macs and many other platforms and software, learned over the past 20 years.

Feel free to ask for help! :)
I'll be available when I have time, and for anything requiring more time, donations are accepted!

Support black owned business :D

I'll find a picture of my card shortly.

Hello, I'll offer some of my time to people who have questions/problems of a technical nature.

I currently use Windows, linux and android, but have some experience with Macs and many other platforms and software, learned over the past 20 years.

Feel free to ask for help! :)
I'll be available when I have time, and for anything requiring more time, donations are accepted!

Support black owned business :D

I'll find a picture of my card shortly.

Hello, and welcome to Destee:band:

It's nice to see that you have gotten off to a good start. I can see where this would be most helpful to the members especially with the lesser use OS.

"Support black owned business".....I love it, and i do it myself when ever I can...:toast:

One note though, if you're taking donations for helping members with their computer problems, what guarantees do you offer? If you know computing, you know many times it can be a setting, or, and upgrade, etc.. Are you versed in over clocking? If so, then how would you help a novice thru that? Being on line, you can simply walk away. I'm not being negative, but just pointing out an obvious fact.

Peace!

what guarantees do you offer?

My offer is for anyone to ask questions if they have problems :)
For that if I have time I will help.

For anything more involved I provide support for computers in person
as a hobby and profession, and place little restriction on what I can help with.
Ask a question, and I can either solve the problem or not :)

As far as for guarantee, there is none: you only have my expertise to rely on,
and my commitment to data safety and proper trouble shooting procedure.

I can also provide phone support, and with this sites built in chat, real-time video/audio
chat. If the problem is serious, we can work on remote access. I simply solve problems.

In 1994 I was providing counseling and building computers from scratch, and have
never stopped learning. I also study topics such as Data Mining (big data), security,
program in several languages/scripts, am working on a curriculum to teach basic computing,
looplearn new platforms/technologies, have a tech twitter which I am starting to use more - @domecomputing
and Dome Computing page on facebook, and have numerous references if anyone truly cares.

- Chad

what guarantees do you offer?

None, I'm not the one offering my services, and asking for a donation.

My offer is for anyone to ask questions if they have problems :)
For that if I have time I will help.

You see, this maybe problematic right here. A member has given you monies to help them. As you will help them "If" you have time. Now you know that wouldn't sit well with you if you were on the other end, now would it?

For anything more involved I provide support for computers in person
as a hobby and profession, and place little restriction on what I can help with.
Ask a question, and I can either solve the problem or not :)

Oh, so if you provide support in person if need be. Ok, I have an IQR problem, I live in Tacoma, Wa. will you come and help me?

As far as for guarantee, there is none: you only have my expertise to rely on,
and my commitment to data safety and proper trouble shooting procedure.

I can also provide phone support, and with this sites built in chat, real-time video/audio
chat. If the problem is serious, we can work on remote access. I simply solve problems.

Oh, so you can show me how to overclock using my Bios. BTW, where is that? And what is it? You see I'm trying to build my first computer. Now I have everything hooked up and I got my ram in, but it won't turn on. Will you be able to help me?

In 1994 I was providing counseling and building computers from scratch, and have
never stopped learning. I also study topics such as Data Mining (big data), security,
program in several languages/scripts, am working on a curriculum to teach basic computing,
looplearn new platforms/technologies, have a tech twitter which I am starting to use more - @domecomputing
and Dome Computing page on facebook, and have numerous references if anyone truly cares.

But I hove no ideal what any of this means. But it sounds like you can help me get my computer up and running.

Like i said, I got stuff hooked up, but it won't turn on..where do i start?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back