Support : Computer Problems? Ask a question

Hello, I'll offer some of my time to people who have questions/problems of a technical nature.

I currently use Windows, linux and android, but have some experience with Macs and many other platforms and software, learned over the past 20 years.

Feel free to ask for help! :)
I'll be available when I have time, and for anything requiring more time, donations are accepted!

Support black owned business :D

I'll find a picture of my card shortly.

I'm pulling your leg, I know what you mean, and I agree with what you are doing. I've been down this road with computers, and electrical. And I know how folks are when the give you money. They expect you to know what they mean when they say "it's not working, or working right".

I cracked my first case with Win 3.1 and have been inside of them ever since. I have a ROG gaming machine that I built. I've maxed out my Ram(32 GB) just for the hell of it. I know, I only need 8, but I do Video at times.

Here is the machine I built. I use Vengeance ram sticks instead of the Dominator . And I only have 2 of the graphic card you see here, and not three. I wanted to add a few things. It runs so fast, I very seldom use OC.

I call it my Beast....(it weights about 65 lbs)

Peace!

I thought overclocking was so 32/86x bit, and so 1990's.

Do you still overclock with
a 64 bit processor?

Asking cause i'm learning here.

Bruh they have OC competitions . Check out my machine I built, I've posted a video of it in my post.

Here is one site among many.

http://www.overclock.net/

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back