Black People : "Compromises National security" lol

Ecks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 4, 2013
Peace,

...have you ever heard our (America) government say that they cannot disclose information about their activities because it would compromise National security? Do you think that that is a convenient cover story if they ever want to do evil?...

How do you think we can prevent our government from doing evil and hiding their evil behind a claim that disclosing information about their activities would compromise National security?

Peace & Blessings...,
Ecks

Ecks ... yes, i do think it's a convenient way for them to do evil ... as well as necessary for security.

Kinda like having to take the bitter with the sweet.

I don't know a way that we could prevent them from doing this.

Do you have a way, or some ideas to achieve such a thing?

Happy New Year to You and Yours! :toast1:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

:heart:

Destee

Ecks ... yes, i do think it's a convenient way for them to do evil ... as well as necessary for security.

Kinda like having to take the bitter with the sweet.

I don't know a way that we could prevent them from doing this.

Do you have a way, or some ideas to achieve such a thing?

Happy New Year to You and Yours! :toast1:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

:heart:

Destee

Peace Destee,

(First for the record I just want to say that you might have heard me talking about how I believe in Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. I want to say, just for the record, that I am not a believer in him and them anymore.)

No Ma'am I don't have any ideas about how to stop them...I was trying to see if some good thinkers out there had any good ideas about fighting government corruption...

All I can say is I think that faith in God (by Whom I mean the Supreme Ruler of the universe Who/Which is Revealed when the Supreme Ruler of the universe desires) SAVES.

May you have the Peace & Blessings of the Supreme Ruler of the universe:). Happy New Years to you and yours.

Ecks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back