Black People : "Compromises National security" lol

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ecks, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Ecks

Ecks Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Peace,

...have you ever heard our (America) government say that they cannot disclose information about their activities because it would compromise National security? Do you think that that is a convenient cover story if they ever want to do evil?...

How do you think we can prevent our government from doing evil and hiding their evil behind a claim that disclosing information about their activities would compromise National security?

Peace & Blessings...,
    Ecks

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Ecks ... yes, i do think it's a convenient way for them to do evil ... as well as necessary for security.

Kinda like having to take the bitter with the sweet.

I don't know a way that we could prevent them from doing this.

Do you have a way, or some ideas to achieve such a thing?

Happy New Year to You and Yours! :toast1:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

:heart:

Destee

3. Ecks

Ecks Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Peace Destee,

(First for the record I just want to say that you might have heard me talking about how I believe in Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. I want to say, just for the record, that I am not a believer in him and them anymore.)

No Ma'am I don't have any ideas about how to stop them...I was trying to see if some good thinkers out there had any good ideas about fighting government corruption...

All I can say is I think that faith in God (by Whom I mean the Supreme Ruler of the universe Who/Which is Revealed when the Supreme Ruler of the universe desires) SAVES.

May you have the Peace & Blessings of the Supreme Ruler of the universe:). Happy New Years to you and yours.

Ecks