Complaints against Amatt77

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by noor100, Sep 30, 2010.

1. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    I would like to make complaints against Ammat77 and Nameless.I HAVE TRIED TO IGNORE THE DISRESPECT these two have aim at me.It is over and over.I can take not agreeing with things i say but to come at me with hatred,rudeness and disrespect is totally wrong.They are proof the devil comes in all colors.

2. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

peace:

I responded to two threads that you started

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66168

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66167

if you could let me know what was hateful or rude and i will be glad to apologize to you

to make your claim and then call myself and any other devils would actually point out why you would make such a claim that i was even trying to insult you

anyway sorry you feel that way

it's really not that serious

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Are you calling me the 'devil'..? ***sniff*** i take offense to that!:10500:

4. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    I accept your apologies Nameless.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691

Noor100 ... please give us links to the posts you find disrespectful, and we will review / address it.

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee

6. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
  7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691

The first link ... i spoke to already, cautioning Sister Amnat to calm down a bit.

The second one ... i don't even see where you posted in that thread, giving Sister Amnat an opportunity to offend you personally. I believe it is this post you take offense to (correct me if i'm wrong), but Sister Amnat is entitled to her opinion regarding Islam. She does not have to think highly of it, and is welcome to voice her opposition.

We welcome discussion regarding all religions, and as you say, we won't all agree on them. The open discussion areas welcome all respectful dialogue, pro and con.

The Study Group Areas are not so open, and had she said the same in one of them, she would be in violation.

I don't see a violation here.

Every Spiritual Path has been vehemently challenged in the open areas. There's no getting around this. If you can't take reading anything negative about Islam, you may want to read only the posts in the Study Group Areas.

Islam, and all known paths, have something negative said about them in the open areas ... because, as you said ... we do not all agree.

At this point, I don't see where Sister Amnat has violated any rules, worthy of anything more than a caution from us.

If you have more examples to show, I'd be glad to look at them.

If you have more questions or concerns, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

8. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    I respectfully diagree with you...the rules here talk about respecting each other...and i feel she is very guilty of that...i like people to be honest and give their opinions but one can do so without trying to hurt someone and disrepecting them.This woman don't know me.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691

There are certainly higher levels of respect, but we can only impose levels we can actually manage / enforce. Folk are going to have ugly things to say about everything. If I could get us not to do that (which I've tried by the way), well, i'd probably be God or something. It's simply not something we can do.

We have very high standards here, but we also allow everyone to voice their opinion, it's a challenge to balance the two ... to say the least.

I respect your disagreement, and wish we could do things more to your liking ... but i don't believe we can, for our community is not built that way.

We cannot protect Muslims from reading anything negative about their beloved Islam, we cannot protect Christians, African Traditional Devotees, or any other path followers ... from life ... from running into commentary from those who strongly disagree with it. We can't do that, and welcome all opinion at the same time.

We have grown to the point that we have our Study Group Areas, an attempt to provide some of what you're wanting ... but if it is not enough ... perhaps a community devoted only to the upliftment of Islam would serve you better.

We ... fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how one looks at it) ... welcome all opinion presented within the higher levels of respect that we require.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

10. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    Truly I understand...sorry i had to bother you about this.