Egypt : Comparisons between Horus Of Egypt & Jesus.........

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Horus of Egypt

The stories of Jesus and Horus are very similar, with Horus even contributing the name of Jesus Christ. Horus and his once-and-future Father, Osiris, are frequently interchangeable in the mythos ("I and my Father are one"). The legends of Horus go back thousands of years, and he shares the following in common with Jesus:

Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.
Horus was also baptized by "Anup the Baptizer," who becomes "John the Baptist."
He had 12 disciples.
He performed miracles and raised one man, El-Azar-us, from the dead.
He walked on water.
Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.
He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, God's Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.
He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish ("Ichthys").
Horus's personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father."
Horus was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One," long before the Christians duplicated the story.
In fact, in the catacombs at Rome are pictures of the baby Horus being held by the virgin mother Isis - the original "Madonna and Child" - and the Vatican itself is built upon the papacy of Mithra, who shares many qualities with Jesus and who existed as a deity long before the Jesus character was formalized. The Christian hierarchy is nearly identical to the Mithraic version it replaced. Virtually all of the elements of the Catholic ritual, from miter to wafer to water to altar to doxology, are directly taken from earlier pagan mystery religions.

peace

peace sister,

Yes, these stories are identical. This is where the story of jesus comes from. As I stated in another thread, every culture had a jesus or a Christ figure such as Attis, Prometheus, Krishna and Buddha to name a few.

Even within the scriptures is we read of Sampsons birth story in Judges & then look at Luke's birth story of Jesus we can see that someone is lying or they stole their story from the other. & since Luke didn't write his Gospel until 1,077 years after the book of numbers (excuse me, I meant Judges) one would have to say that Luke copied his story, or lied about it!!

- Judges 13:3 The angel of the LORD appeared to her (Manoah’s wife) and said, "You are sterile and childless, but you are going to conceive and have a son. 4 Now see to it that you drink no wine or other fermented drink and that you do not eat anything unclean, 5 because you will conceive and give birth to a son. No razor may be used on his head, because the boy is to be a Nazarite, set apart to God from birth, and he will begin the deliverance of Israel from the hands of the Philistines." (yet they say Jesus alone was the "son of God" & the only born of a virgin mother. How can this be if here is another child born of a virgin right here in their own book & there are many others. No, these teachings were shoved down our throat & we were threatened with death if we did not adhere to these teachings & the first thing a preacher will do when he see's you asking too may questions about the bible that he/she can not answer is try to scare you by saying "THE DIS-BELIEVER WILL TASTE OF THE HELLFIRE" & read a verse or 2 from isaiah -can't tell u how many times I have had this said to me, to the point I just laugh & say "well Satan I guess I'll see you later then"......

Even the Christian Trinity comes from Egypt by way of Osiris, Horus & Isis.

The words Horizon (horus rising) & walking on water refers to Horus as the Sun God........as the Sun rises in the Morning it's shadow "walks accross the waters" in the evening the Sun "Set-s" - Set is the brother of Osiris & the one who killed Osiris and scattered his body & Isis found all the pieces except for the phallic so she made one of Gold. (The Washingtom monument & others in Europe are Masonic phallic symbols of Osiris's phallic) She prayed over Osiris's body for a male child so she could have revenge & the God tells Isis she will be impregnated (emaculate Conception) with a child & Horus is born.

- When HOrus grows he takes revenge and fights his uncle Set and defeats him, but looses an "EYE". that same eye can be found on the back of your $1 bill or the symbol for CBS as well as many other companies. Also, on the cover of the movie "National Treasure w/ nicholas cage (they drop a lot of jewels in the beginning of this film)
- The word (Horo-Scope) also refers to Horus (Horus-scope)& the 12 houses or desciples or the 12 months of reason.

Horus taught in the temples at an early age as he was brought up in the Egyptian Mysteries as were all gods or high initiates. THis is where Moses (musa) went to school to learn & this is why Jesus in the scriptures dissappears at the age of 13 (sacred masonic #) & returns at 30 (sacred masonic # - where the initiate is said to be "born again" in their rituals).........during these 17 years Jesus was studying in the Egyptian Mystery schools which is why the scriptures have him sayin "I did not come to changed the law of Moses, but I came to fulfill them". He knew what Moses knew because they went to the same school.......

peace, I hope this helps a little more sister...................

Amazing similarities.

This answers the question people ask about those who have never heard of Jesus. In fact not just in Egypt but I have been told of other places around the world whose traditions include some version of the Gospel which cannot be traced to European missionary efforts or Amerrican slavery. Apparently there is no people who have not heard the Gospel but God's truth is universal for it was first given to our father Adam who passed it on to his children. What you are showing me is that this story was not corrupted over time but was passed down intact with exact and identical detail from generation to generation. all over the world!

Again, this is truly amazing information.
Thanx

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back