Brother AACOOLDRE : Comparing Two Typology (Typecasting) systems

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jan 8, 2015.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    COMPARING TWO TYPOLOGY (Typecasting) SYSTEMS: Abelard Reuchlin & Joseph Atwill’s Casear’s Messiah.

Typology is like Hollywood’s Typecasting. For example we see John witherspoon in “boomerang” first use the Bang,Bang, bang catch phrase and reverse it whip that Pu..y” all reappear in other movies like “Friday” but he’s under a diffirent name switching.

By Andre Austin

Typology is simply creating stories by basing one character upon another character from a different story-much like an archetype.

Philo alexander who helped The Joseph Bar Mathias (Joseph of Arimathea) and the Roman Flavian family once wrote:

“Jews read the Holy scriptures by means of allegory since they believe that the words of the literal text are symbols of a hidden nature revealed through its underlying meanings”. This is the principle means of interpretation of the archetype/Typology they imitate. So keep this in mind when you reading about Jesus you are reading about Titus and others.

The Jewish Joseph (of Genesis The second Joseph (Jesus)

* 12 brothers (Genesis 37:2) 12 disciples

* Spices on the camels Spices with the Magi

* Joseph flees without cloak from *Naked disciple Mark 14:52

Potiphar's wife Genesis 39:7-20

* Joseph sold for 20 pieces of silver * Jesus sold for 30 pieces of silver

*Brother Judah suggest sale * Judas sells Jesus

* Background was Egypt, bondage * Flight to Egypt to avoid

Slaying of first Born Passover Herod's slaying of male children

Matthew 2:13,16

* Miriam sister of Moses * Mariam is Jesus mother

This typology is just an extension of the Moses/Joseph to Jesus Typology. When I get Atwill’s book he expands off of Reuchlin’s typology to 50.

From the writings of Josephus From The Gospels

1.At 14 Josephus had love of Jesus 12 years conversing with teachers

(Vita 9) or Life of Flavius Josephus (Matthew 2:46)

2. 12 Jews sent as delegation Jesus sends out 12 to teach/heal

(Vita 54-55) (Matthew 10:2,5)

3. 70 messengers (Vita 56) Jesus sends 70 ahead of himself (Luke 10:1)

4. 30 years when surrender to Romans Jesus begins ministry at 30

(vita 80) (Luke 3:23)

5. Josephus quarters in Cana (vita 86) Jesus wedding in Cana (John 2:1-2; 4:46)

6. 3 days time quit/go home (vita 205) Jesus raised up on third day (Matthew 16:21)

7. Tiberias magistrate accuses Josephus Judas 30 silver to betray Jesus

Embezzling 20 gold (Vita 294-297) (Matthew 26:14-16)

try to kill him (302)

8. Josephus notices 3 acqaintances had been crucified

So he aked Titus to take them down

two die but one recovers (Vita 420-421) Two robbers executed on both sides

of Jesus (Matthew 18:38) only Jesus rises

(Matthew 28:6)

The last one is the most important if we can link Josephus Of Arimathea with Flavius Josephus Bar Mathias then 100% evidence the foundation of the crucifixion is in trouble. No evidence outside of Luke for any city named Arimathea. Bar means son of. What clever way to hide joseph of Arimathea name within Bar Mathias. They just took the B away from Bar and combined AR with Mathea-Mathias. In this way they tipped their hats to the real Josephus who was part of inner circle of Flavian Roman elite who wrote the NT to subdue Jews and have them worship Titus as Jesus without them knowing it. The killing of Jesus was symbolic written to carry a hidden meaning. No resurrection no basis of the Christian faith/religion 1 Cor 15:13-16. Suetonius wrote Revelations for Domitian and he didn’t like Titus/Jesus his brother who had sex with his wife which was his sister and calls Titus/Jesus a sodomite.

The other point is about the sexual sins of Titus and him being naked while on tour for battle. He already had an entourage of Homosexuals and eunuchs in his kingdom. His last words before he died was that his only sin was incest with Domitian wife. In Revelations it says Jesus died spiritualy in Sodom (Revelations 11:8) Titus was bisexual. This explains why Jesus is never quoted saying anything against homosexuality. How could he when he was knee deep in it according to Suestonius.

Notes:

LIFE OF FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS

Titus Caesar persuaded me frequently to take whatsoever I would of the ruins of my country; and did that he gave me leave so to do. But when my country was destroyed, I thought nothing else to be of any value, which I could take and keep as a comfort under my calamities; so I made this request to Titus, that my family might have their liberty: I had also the holy books by Titus's concession. Nor was it long after that I asked of him the life of my brother, and of fifty friends with him, and was not denied. When I also went once to the temple, by the permission of Titus, where there were a great multitude of captive women and children, I got all those that I remembered as among my own friends and acquaintances to be set free, being in number about one hundred and ninety; and so I delivered them without their paying any price of redemption, and restored them to their former fortune. And when I was sent by Titus Caesar with Cerealins, and a thousand horsemen, to a certain village called Thecoa= (inquiring Minds/hill of skulls Matthew 27), in order to know whether it were a place fit for a camp, as I came back, I saw many captives crucified, and remembered three of them as my former acquaintance.I was very sorry at this in my mind, and went with tears in my eyes to Titus, and told him of them; so he immediately commanded them to be taken down, and to have the greatest care taken of them, in order to their recovery; yet two of them died under the physician's hands, while the third recovered (John). (Foundation of the story of Jesus Crucifixion)

Compare Josephus remarks with John 21:

John 21:19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

John 21:20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

John 21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

John 21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

John 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He (John)shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

John 21:24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

ADDITIONAL TYPOLOGY of JOSEPH/Jesus

Jesus son of Jacob/Israel (MT 1:2) born of miraculous birth as is Joseph, whose mother, Rachel was barren but conceives (Gen 30:22-24).

Joseph is a shepherd (Gen 37:2) Jesus is a Good Shepherd

Joseph was rejected by family as was Jesus

Both betrayed by silver pieces from Judah/Judas (Gen 37:26-28) same name in Greek

Pharaoh calls Joseph savior as is Jesus

Both feed multitude

Josephus confined in prison with two prisoners as Jesus is on cross

Joseph’s father prays him forgive his brothers (Gen 50:17) as do Jesus