Black Astrology : Comparing Sidereal to Western Astrology

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Astrologer4U, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    This is what I was going to bring up in desipherx1 thread but decided against it because he couldn't begin to comprehend. I was trying to demonstrate that even though one chart shows the planets doing something different from the other chart, they are both the same. Point being, it really doesn't matter if the Sun is not where it should be in one chart or the other because the Sun is coming out in both charts but being manifested in different ways.:)

KWABENA, we talked about this before, comparing Sidereal with Western Astrology. I gotta tell you, I see me in both my Sidereal and Western chart, I will attempt to explain them both mathematically and they come out to be the same interpretation. I even had a Sidereal Astrologer interpret my Sidereal chart and then had a Western Astrologer interpret my Western chart, both interpretations basically said the same dag on thing.

Ever heard of more than one way to skin a chiken? That applies to Astrology as well.:)

Astrology is mathematically perfect and I do agree that their is a 13th sign but that 13th sign is not talked about much because Astrology is preparing for it.

desipherx1 mentioned one thing that I found to be true, the Sun does progress one degree every 72 years. Duh, Astrologers know that and that is why there is something called a progression chart, that is also why there is something called an Age... :Age of Aquarius, Age of Pisces and before Pisces it was the age of Aries... Every sign gets a chance to reign and carry the most significant influence over the other signs. The chart is made into a complete 360 degree circle, broken into 12 houses and each house has 30 degrees.

Bringing numerology into equation to show that Astrology is always mathematically correct...

In numerology speaking, numbers are added across until a single digit is achieved....

Numbers we are dealing with...

72=9
    30=3
    12=3
    360=9

72 years multiplied by 30 degrees = 2160
    2160=9

See the pattern?

The 3's are representitive of the 3 Quadruplicity's Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable

The 9's are representitive of the completed Zodiac, full circle 360=9 which makes it a no wonder why the Sun progresses 1 degree every 72=9 years a completion, then progress and start anew in the next sign 72x30=2160=9

9 represents endings. 1 represents beginnings.
    This applies to Sidereal and Western Astrology, neither chart can be wrong because they are both mathematically correct.

The Mayan calendar that everyone is up in roars about talks about 2012=5. 5 is the number of Chaos but Chaos has it's own natural order and Chaos usually occurs for a good reason.

I am pretty sure that there are some other numbers to play with and maybe we will come up with those as this thread progresses.:)

Astrologer4U

2. decipherx1

decipherx1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +379
    It's a shame you JUST CANNOT comprehend that the suns moves 1 degree every 72 yrs
    Towrads a diffrent constellation regardless of what CHART you use in the univerese, did you ever take science in school?

3. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    You are the star !!

Blahhhhhhhhhhh, Now, she'll stalk you for a change. Roflmbo !!!

That's what fefi does when she needs confirmation and validation with an LIE at that. And what's really funny is I don't care how you do , disguise it, throw in suger, call names, that it STILL don't change a thing. ASTROLOGY IS STILL NOT AN SCIENCE.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats why I love, facts, technology and ultimately science in all it's shapes and forms. Really weeds out the junk !!!

If this aint funy, what is.....................

Get some cyber pepper spray , mayne !!! roflmbo
    :SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:

4. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    You didn't even know how many degrees there are until I told you, and I still don't think you comprehend...LOL I knew you and your sidekcick would come running over here...LOL

Come right along a thread is no thread without a tweedle dee and tweedle dum to entertain. :SuN049:

Astrologer4U

5. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379

And no site is w/o a LYNCH clique that calls on the posse when things
    gets to heated in a post, and they don't know the answer to anything
    you post to them, give it up already you PLAYED your own self out.
    I did admit about not getting the degree in a constellation,
    But YOU'LL never admit you didn't undertsand one thing I was talking baout in the other thread,
    you had no idea what I was talking about so you had to create a whole other thread, I tried to be civlil on this site, but NOW I see how people really are. One step away from grertaness what a FREAKING joke:SuN049:

I thought that at once but now I see the B.S for what it really is.
    I gusee that person was right
    And I was wrong, it's the SAME B.S all over again
    just on a diffrent site.

6. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

You are so funny, you started that thread discreditting Astrology just so you could debate me. :fyi:You set me up, but all you did was make yourself look like the unknowlegable i-i-t that you are.:) My work speaks for itslef, I don't have to answer any of your questions.:)

On the other hand, you have a lot of work to do in order to help you get your foot out of your throat.:)

Astrologer4U

7. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379

You know what the sad part is THEY don't even realize it because they have been doing it for so long, it becomes second nature like a fish swimming in the ocean!

8. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
    :SuN049:
    You still don't KNOW what your talking about and THAT speaks 4 itself!
    I created the thread so other won't get fooled, not by YOU
    but by certain aspects in astrology, but your problem is YOU think
    everything is ABOUT you wow, CHICK deflate your ego PLEASE!

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    :)How did this turn into me, all I have done is debate with ferveor and have a little fun doing so...Oh, wait a minute, you are not taking what I said seriously are ya? The part about your wanting to debate me and setting me up... You are making it about me now aren't you? This thread was started so that comparing Sideral to Western Astrology could commense, and look what you are doing, are you hear to discuss that or discredit it? Wait a minute, if that is what you are here for, why was your post to this thread an insult towards me, rather than a contribution to the topic of this thread be it it for, or against?

Your thread discredits Astrology, I am an Astrologer so I came to your thread to hear your view, then it became obvious that, you really had no view, just a bunch of rubbish laced in the desire to look well organized and versed in your view, which again, does not even excist.:10500:

Astrologer4U

10. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379

Yeah it would be a bunch of rubbish to someone that does not have a clue when it comes to science.