Black Education / Schools : Community College something for all

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
With the President new plan for our community colleges for higher education and to help
more students in, who wants a degree have a chance to better themselves but need to hold a
2.5 GPA .....Tuition free

what do you think of this new plan, and will it benefit our people ???

college news.png

With the President new plan for our community colleges for higher education and to help
more students in, who wants a degree have a chance to better themselves but need to hold a
2.5 GPA .....Tuition free

what do you think of this new plan, and will it benefit our people ???

View attachment 3575

It's a wonderful plan that will benefit our people tremendously; here's more information on it:

Obama proposes idea of two free years of community college
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Thursday at 9:32 PM

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...of-two-free-years-of-community-college.82468/

20140112_free_cc_v1_01.png

20140112_free_cc_v1_03.png

20140112_free_cc_v1_05.png

I think its a great idea. But like all great things leaders do is because they listen to their citizens even the 2nd class. I don't think this was a rich man's idea but I know the educational industry is in an uproar now, and especially the private for profit corporations. But what makes it great is that we can use this free education for educating our youth nationwide and then pool from them for our Civil Corps which will build infrastructure for our kingdoms. Nothing has changed we are moving ahead already with independence. Oyo Tunji Kingdom and Gullah Gee Chee Nation would benefit greatly from this generous gift from Pres. Barack Obama.

Thank you Mr. President. You still owe us so go tell your bosses we accept this partial payment. Now pay us our reparations, let us develop independently, end Cointelpro, stop spying on us, give us justice, level the playing field, and we can just go on. But my point is after a bad relationship its not wise to get back together after breaking up for good. Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back