Black Money Business Jobs : Communities print their own currency to keep cash flowing

The danger is in converting into the certificates with no recourse to convert back to reserves or the certificates are not accepted/honored as tender for goods and services.

In the meantime, the banker has the reserves.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Exactly, and this is what occurred inside Price's program. It appears to be a significant danger to me. Not to mention the value of exchange was a one-to-one ratio, and the purchaser gaining no benefit or roi on his or her's investment.

Peace In,

yes i'm still here,..i have been trying to google read the good and bad reviews bout this. I wish it was still going on but i know that it would be impossible especially here in okc.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Good, but good luck if you are looking for info on Price's program, nearly two decades old... This thread is altogether new and awaits anyone taking advantage of the effort. Speaking on Oklahoma, it would be fitting if it could happen in okc, lol... the very state of Black Wall Street/Little Africa...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back